"Tell us what you've been up to, though," Ernie said. "There've been so many rumors, we've been trying to keep up with you on Potterwatch." He pointed at the wireless.

"You didn't break into Gringotts?" Blaise said.

"They did!" said Neville. "And the dragon's true too!"

There was a smattering of applause and a few whoops.

"What were you after?" asked Seamus eagerly.

Harry went to answer the question, but began to feel a terrible pain in his scar.

"Are you all right, Harry?" Grace asked worriedly.

"Want to sit down? I expect you're tired, aren't — ?" Neville said.

"No," said Harry. He looked at Ron and Hermione. They seemed to have communicated telepathically. "We need to get going,"

"What are we going to do, then, Harry?" asked Seamus. "What's the plan?"

"Plan?" repeated Harry. "Well, there's something we — Ron, Hermione, and I — need to do, and then we'll get out of here."

"What d'you mean, 'get out of here'?" Grace asked.

"We haven't come back to stay," said Harry, rubbing his scar. "There's something important we need to do —"

"What is it?" Neville asked.

"I — I can't tell you."

There was a ripple of muttering at this.

"Why can't you tell us? It's something to do with fighting YouKnow-Who, right?" Neville said.

"Well, yeah —"

"Then we'll help you." Grace said.

Some D.A. members nodded.

"You don't understand. We — we can't tell you. We've got to do it — alone."

"Why?" asked Neville.

"Because... Dumbledore left the three of us a job," he said carefully, "and we weren't supposed to tell — I mean, he wanted us to do it, just the three of us."

"We're his army," said Grace. "Dumbledore's Army. We were all in it together, we've been keeping it going while you three have been off on your own —"

"It hasn't exactly been a picnic, mate," Ron said.

"I never said it had, but I don't see why you can't trust us. Everyone in this room's been fighting and they've been driven in here because the Carrows were hunting them down." Grace said.

"Everyone in here's proven they're loyal to Dumbledore — loyal to you." Neville added.

"Look," Harry began, but was interrupted as the passage door opened behind him.

"We got your message, Neville, Grace! Hello you three, I thought you must be here!"

It was Luna and Dean. Seamus gave a great roar of delight and went to hug his best friend.

"Hi, everyone!" Luna said happily. "Oh, it's great to be back!"

"Luna," said Harry distractedly, "what are you doing here? How did you — ?"

"I sent for her," Grace said, holding up the fake Galleon. "I promised her and Ginny that if you turned up I'd let them know. We all thought that if you came back, it would mean revolution. That we were going to overthrow Snape and the Carrows."

She said her father's last name with disdain, it didn't even sound like the two had ever been close. Grace treated him as any other Death Eater deserved to be treated.