The Swan

POV: Brooke

I park my car at the end of the parking lot. My hands started to shake and it was getting hard to breathe. "Come on Brooke just a few months and you are out of here." I climb out of my car and headed for the school. I open the doors and was being yell at from both sides of the hallway.

"Hey you little whore" i look down " you're so ugly you piece of shit" I hold on to my books tightly "why are you still here bitch!"then I was push. My books and important papers scattered everywhere.

I was about pick up my books but was knocked down again. "Brooke now" Ally my main bully "these books are no good for people like you" I look down scared that she might hit me she smirk and left with her group of wannabes. I go to my locker and put all of my books away and get the necessary things for my classes.

This school is different then other schools they have A-days ( Monday, Wednesday), B-days (Tuesday, Thursday) and C-days (all of the classes). Today was a B-day all of my easy classes. Okay maybe all my classes were easy.

I pass almost of my requirements classes so I don't ever get homework.

1-B( first class) orchestra

2-B~ writing music

3-B~ free period

4-B~ music studio

I don't have advisory( homeroom) so I go home early.

I go to orchestra and get my violin out. I get in the class and I don't see anyone here yet. I sit and open it and see my old but beautiful violin and start tuning it. I get my music book searching for my solo piece. I found its call Le Cygne ( the swan) by Saint- Saëns and started to play the beautiful tune. As I was playing it my mind was imagine the story. I close my eyes.

The beautiful swan was traveling through the water sad that her first love never care about her. The swan slowly sits on the water looking on her own reflection wondering what's wrong with her. She is struggling to get out the water something is hurting her. The swan gets on land and lay down she looks up tears start to roll down. she starts to see darkness take over her. Slowly she dies with no love but with a broken heart.

I open my eyes and wipe the tear with the back of my hand. I sigh knowing this swan was me. I look down at my violin

"why is it that you are so much more beautiful then me? But when I play your strings you play my feelings so well." I sigh "At least you have a partner the piano. That loves, follows your note perfectly, it love to harmony with you in way that no other instrument can." I whisper. Then I here the bell ring I look at the door and see all of my classmates coming in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know in the video it's not a violin but a cello. I like this version better.

What do you guys think about it?

Love or not?

Much love

Kidrauhlbelievelove