As she looked toward the entrance of the hall, she saw Harry and Hermione walking straight past and heading somewhere else. As soon as she saw them, she ran to catch up with them.

"Hey, Harry, Hermione." Grace spoke.

"Hi, Grace." Hermione said.

Grace realized how unhappy Harry looked. The three of them were silent for a few seconds.

"You believe me, don't you Grace?" Harry asked his sister.

"Of course I believe you, Harry. I know you would never have put your name in on purpose."

Harry seemed a little more relieved to know that one more person believed in him.

As the three of them were making their way to the lake, near Durmstrang's ship, they were chatting.

"Well, of course I knew you hadn't entered yourself," Hermione spoke. "The look on your face when Dumbledore read out your name! But the question is, who did put it in?"

"I was discussing this yesterday with Astoria and Ella. A student can't have put your name in it, I don't believe any student is capable of that..." Grace said, but she was interrupted by Harry.

"Have any of you seen Ron?" he asked.

Grace hesitated. "Erm... yes... he was at breakfast,"

"Does he still think I entered myself?" he asked Hermione.

"Well... no, I don't think so... not really," Hermione said. "He's jealous."

"Jealous?" Harry said. "Jealous of what? He wants to make a prat of himself in front of the whole school, does he?"

"Look," Hermione said patiently. "it's always you who gets all the attention, you know it is. I know it's not your fault," she added quickly. "but — well — you know, Ron's got all those brothers to compete against at home, and you're his best friend, and you're really famous — he's always shunted to one side whenever people see you, and he puts up with it, and he never mentions it, but I suppose this is just one time too many..."

"Great," Harry said bitterly. "Really great. Tell him from me I'll swap any time he wants."

"I'm not telling him anything," Hermione said shortly. "Tell him yourself. It's the only way to sort this out."

"I'm not running around after him trying to make him grow up!" Harry said. "Maybe he'll believe I'm not enjoying myself once I've got my neck broken or —"

"That's not funny." Grace said quietly.

"Harry, I've been thinking — you know what we've got to do, don't you? Straight away, the moment we get back to the castle?" Hermione said.

"Yeah, give Ron a good kick up the —"

"Write to Sirius. You've got to tell him what's happened. He asked you to keep him posted on everything that's going on at Hogwarts... I brought some parchment and a quill out with me." she said.

Grace began to listen more carefully to the conversation as she heard about Sirius. Harry hasn't told her about this.

"Okay, okay, I'll write to him," Harry said. "Whose owl am I going to use? He told me not to use Hedwig again."

"Ask Ron if you can borrow —" Hermione said.

"I'm not asking Ron for anything," Harry said flatly.

"You can use mine, Harry. No problem." Grace said.

"Really? Thank you, Grace."

The three of them went to the Owlery. Harry wrote the letter, while Hermione and Grace waited chatting.

Grace and Astoria went to the grounds of Hogwarts where the Slytherin students were. When they got there, Grace noticed Malfoy and several other Slytherins with a badge

SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY - THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!

One of the students, Pansy, pressed her badge and its words changed.

POTTER STINKS

Grace was infuriated, but pretended not to notice, since she expected something like this from them. She went over to where her roommates were.

"We didn't take the badges." Melia said.

"We know he is your brother, and we don't hate him like that." Megan said.

"I'll be rooting for him, Grace." Ella said.

"Thank you, guys." Grace said. "That means a lot to me."