Note the sarcasm...

"Change your tone...now " he said in a dictating voice leaving me no room to argue

And I rolled my eyes "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me again babygirl or you'll be punished "

"Fine...why did you call me and my name is flora not babygirl...you can call that nurse babygirl instead "

And he smirked "Oh really " I said glaring at him and he laughed.....

"Oh really...I'm funny now right...yes how can I not be funny..you have a nurse now...yeah yeah...what am I even doing here "

"Babygirl....Fine I'm sorry...please don't leave but right now you're so jealous.." he said

"I'm not jealous but if you wanted someone to clean you up...I would have done it but instead you asked her to and maybe she has been even touching you while i was showering "

"What do you call that? " he asked staring at me intensely and at the same time playfully

He caught me....freaking chickenssssssss

"I-i-i- i- s-" I stuttered.....

"Do not worry babygirl,I'm all yours " he said smiling and I looked away blushing

"Come here " I took my phone and I went to him and he held my cheeks

"She did not touch me okay...I'm all yours sexy " and I looked away blushing..

He held my chin and I was looking in his eyes And he was also before he stared at my lips before licking his lips and his breath was now fanning on my face

I then closed my eyes and as I felt his lips on mine..

"Flora I'm so-"  and we jumped and looked towards the door to see selina standing there smiling with aria and I saw food..

"Omg you're awake " I went to her and I took aria and the food from her and she ran to him and she hugged him..

And I smiled...it feels to good to see him now up...

"Bubu" aria said "boo boo" and I smiled and I went to seat down before opening the food..

"Yayyy food " I cheered like a child and I looked up to see selina and Aiden staring at me before they laughed

And I looked away smiling and that was how our morning went like....>>>

☆~☆

It was now 2 in the afternoon and dana will be back soon...,...

And selina excused herself and went outside to talk on the phone or so...

"I really missed you babygirl " Aiden said "I missed you too Aiden but please don't do that again please...don't risk your life like that again please "

"I will do anything for you guys babygirl " he looked at me smiling

And selina came in shortly "I'm sorry to say but I'll be leaving now...something happened and I need to go like right now "

Ohh

"Like right now ?" I asked again and she nod "I'll miss you selina "

And I hugged her " Thank you so much and I'm so grateful " I said...

"Oh darling it's nothing just call me if you need anything " she said " I'll " I replied

She hugged Aiden before finally leaving and i sighed before I went to sit down again..