free

"Come in" Taehyung said

Its Jisoo's first day and I along with Jimin have come here. Though I was against the thought of jimin coming with us but I cannot resist Jisoo's puppy eyes and "please suga"

"You too will also work here and will not stay with Jisoo""I will stay with Jisoo to-""Jisoo you will behead of our tech department and you will stay with me the whole day ""I will also stay with her ""You guys want to be fired ""I will be fine su...

"I will stay with Jisoo to-"
"Jisoo you will behead of our tech department and you will stay with me the whole day "
"I will also stay with her "
"You guys want to be fired "
"I will be fine suga , don't worry" Jisoo said

"Jisoo I do not trust this guy"
"No problem.  I know how to protect myself.  You only taught me . Let's meet during lunch . Ok?"
I nodded
"Overdramatic " Taehyung scoffed.

"You will go along with jaijee and eunwoo while I and ji eun will be with Jisoo. No need to worry Ji eun will be with us . " taehyung said
"Take care of Jisoo" I said in requesting tone
"I will "

End of Yoongi's POV

Ji eun's pov

Mr. Kim came inside our office and then pressed button below his desk to opened a secret cabin .

 Kim came inside our office and then pressed button below his desk to opened a secret cabin

I have already been here many times but I thought Jisoo will be shocked but she wasn't . I guess Mr. Kim was not waiting for her reaction.  He had already expected this.

-------

A/N

I know I am publishing it after a month or so but my exams just got over .

I hope you guys already watched paris fashion week + snowdrop trailer.

Just edited somethings

❤❤👋