Chapter 9

Liu Qingge scowled, he never should've actually interacted with people. Well... he was more so just listening to their conversation and standing next to them rather than actually contributing. Shen Yuan had actually bet that many spirit stones on the demon boy!? Of course he'd know who wins seeing as he transmigrated too, but isn't that too much anyway? Is he not worried about the butterfly affect at all?

All he's talking about is 'Binghe this and Binghe that' no one cares! They don't need to know how much you dote on your disciple, they don't need to know that he's a good cook, they don't need to know about his ethical judgments or what his hair feels like! Just shut up Shen Yuan! You do realise those words are coming out of Shen Jiu's old mouth right!? Good thing he didn't know that Shen Jiu was next to him too, or he'd probably die of embarrassment.

Liu Qingge quickly left that conversation.

Jue Di Gorge spanned seven mountain peaks, overflowing with deep shades of green. Scattered discordantly within were bright springs and dark rivers, waterfalls and wondrous stones, deep valleys and soaring mountains. As its name implied, it had a terrain that represented "pushed into hopelessness," yet the next moment, you could also see paths winding through the peaks, unable to be extinguished. For cultivators who'd never been here they'd almost want to sightsee instead of fight, when Shen Yuan arrived Liu Qingge could see his wondering gaze. This was nothing that Liu Qingge hadn't seen before.

With all of the major sects, minor sects and rogue cultivators presents there were around 1000 people competing in total, Cang Qiong making up 10% of the cultivators in attendance. All of the disciples were lined up in perfect rows awaiting the beginning of the conference, while the peak lords and sect leaders socialised. He supposed that politically it would be good to engage with the lords of other sects, but revelation after revelation was coursing through Liu Qingge's head. He needed some kind of second opinion, but clearly Shen Yuan was all too busy praising his disciple in front of everyone else.

He needed some sort of private communication array...
[for -200 B-points user can buy the messaging feature on the system!]
Liu Qingge was desperate but not that desperate... he'd only have 100 B-points left if he used them for this! Liu Qingge had bought a lot of things off the system before, like cultivation manuals to reach nascent soul.
Stuff it.
He could earn points back later.

He pressed accept, [If the other user has not bought the feature they can only see your message and cannot reply.] Liu Qingge felt like he'd been scammed but it was better than having to say anything out loud!
[There are two systems within proximity.]
Two?
'Whichever one is Shen Yuan.'

[No system is currently named 'Shen Yuan'.]
Liu Qingge felt increasingly frustrated, these systems all sounded the same! Shen Yuan never told him what his system's name was!
He went to the group chat option.
'If the person you transmigrated into is gay, can that possibly effect your sexuality?' The system quickly typed it out for him. His face felt increasingly hot at reading his own message. He sent it before he could regret it.

Shang QingHua curiously looked towards his martial brothers, two of them had been acting strange. One of them has been red faced practically this whole time and the other is a complete subversion from the actual character! He couldn't help but be at least a little suspicious of Shen QingQiu. He was acting completely different! Liu Qingge was red faced but he's probably just mad at everything, AND WHY WAS HE STILL ALIVE! HE WAS SURE HE KILLED HIM OFF IN EARLIER CHAPTERS!!!

And then he got a message.

[If the person you transmigrated into is gay, can that possibly effect your sexuality?] the system read to him.
WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS!?
WHY WAS HIS SYSTEM GIVING HIM SOME WEIRD ASS PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION! HE DOESN'T KNOW!!! HE WAS GAY IN HIS PAST LIFE AND NEVER EXPANDED ON HIS CHARACTERS SEXUALITY!
[Message sent by ID: LIU QINGGE.]
Huh?
Wait... it wasn't his system testing him? He thought it was trying to make his current mission harder by distracting him.
Something went off in Shang QingHua's brain, a bit delayed of course, Liu Qingge! He sent the message! He must also be a transmigrator! Shang QingHua wanted to cry tears of relief at not being the only one!