My focus returned to one of the werewolves I was fighting, breaking his leg and tossing him to the side like he was a rag doll.

"Scott! Scott!" Stiles yelled, making me look over to him and Lydia. "She's not here! Luna's not here!"

Panic filled me and I ran over to them, looking in the SUV they were just looking into.

"No, we knew their rout. This was the only road they could take to leave the town. She has to be here," I said, my heart racing as my eyes looked around in a panic.

Most of the men and women were either killed or tied up by Derek and Argent, leaving the place quiet.

Luna had to be here, I could feel it that she was near-by, but she was just too much out of sight.

My phone rang, causing me to look at it and see Luna's name pop up. Quickly I answered it, "Luna, where are you?"

Lucas' voice came through the phone sounding calm and enjoyable. "We're around."

Rising my eyes to look straight ahead, everyone looking at me in wonder, I did my best not to break the phone in my hand. "Where is she, Lucas?"

"Turn around," He said.

Walking passed the last SUV, I walked a few feet down the road before seeing a black car parked in the middle of the road. Lucas had Luna in front of it, his hand gripped around her neck as they both faced me. Fear and panic was in Luna's eyes as she looked at me.

I hung up the phone, taking a few more steps until I was close enough for Lucas to hear me without yelling.

"You and you're friends should turn around and go home, Scott," Lucas said with a villain like smirk on his lips.

"Not without Luna," I said, my hands forming fists in anger.

The group joined me, standing either by me or behind me. Stiles, who stood next to me, spoke up to Lucas, "How'd you know we were coming?"

Lucas shrugged, "I took a guess after you escaped. Sent those cars ahead of me to take any damage, looks like it was a good thing I did. Deucalion will be sad to hear his favorite werewolf, Scott McCall, was killed by my hands."

"Not as happy as we'll be when we kill you," I said with venom in my voice.

I watched as Lucas' claws extended, piercing Luna's neck and causing her to whimper in pain. "You really think you can kill me and take Luna alive? She's as much of a monster as I am. You should see what she can do, quiet the killer."

"Shut up," Derek said, clearly angry as well.

Lucas chuckled, "What? Now you have others fighting for you? I thought Luna's mate would be braver than that."

"I don't need them to stop you. Let Luna go and fight me yourself," I said, my claws extending at my sides.

Sighing and shaking his head, Lucas said, "I really wish I could believe you Scott. But what's stopping your friend from helping you or taking Luna away?"

"They won't need too," I said, ready to fight this guy ounce and for all.

Lucas paused for a second, looking down at Luna and giving her a kiss on the cheek which made her yank her head away. He released his claws from her and pushed her forward towards me. My eyes met hers and hope filled me while Luna still looked nervous. She shook her head, as if telling me not to do this, but I had no choice.

"You want to save your precious mate? Then you're going to have to kill me," Lucas said, making me focus my attention on him.

Suddenly there was the sound of a gunshot, making everyone jump and Luna to duck her head. I turned behind me, seeing Argent with his gun raised.