They followed the goblin, getting in the rusting wagon.
Ellisa held onto Harry as the cart rattled down the ancient tracks.

They stopped with a holt and Ellisa wanted to get off.
Harry chuckled and stood.

"That was scary." "Just wait for the ride up." Ellisas face dropped and Tom chuckled.

Harry grabbed a few galleons, sickles and etc.

He sat back down, getting handed the key.

"Mama is this our vault?" "Hm. Well it's my vault technically." "Technically?" "Yes I was a "Potter" beforehand. I never spent the rest of the Potter money while I was still in school." Ellisa nodded.

They got out and Ellisa jumped off the last step.

"Yay!" Harry chuckled. "Don't celebrate just yet. You'll have to come here every year and so on." "No." Tom smirked in amusement. "I thought the same thing." He laughed and slipped his arm around Harry's shoulders. "Your just a scady cat." "This scady cat has faced death." Tom rolled his eyes.

They arrived at an old store, Ollivanders.

"This place looks ancient." "It is ancient Elli, but the man inside is very nice."
Ellisa looked at her father who nodded.

They walked in and Ellisa looked around.

"He's untidy." "These are all wands Elli.. you can not be near with that stuff."
An old man came from the back, hearing voices.
"Ah! Harry Potter!" "Riddle." "You'll always be Harry Potter to me." Harry sighed. Tom chuckled and sat down. "I suppose a wand for the lady." "Yes."
He nodded.

Harry sat beside Tom and crossed his legs.

"Hm. Unicorn or Phoenix." The old man glanced at Ellisas parents. "Let's try Phoenix."
Ellisa felt confused.

The man just looked at her parents and decided that way. She looked back at her parents who chuckled.

"What?" "He'll explain don't worry."
The old man came back.
"Holly and Phoenix just like your mother." Ellisa looked back at Harry who winked. "Here you go dear." Ellisa took the wand. "Try it out." Ellisa whipped the wand and some boxes came crashing down.
"Definitely not." Ellisa put the wand down. "Yew and Phoenix." Ellisa whipped it and more boxes came crashing down.

The old man shook his head while Harry laughed.

"Oh this brings back memories!" Tom chuckled. "Mama why aren't they working?" Harry chuckled. "You aren't us Ellisa. Your wand is your wand."
Ellisa sighed.
"That doesn't help!" Harry laughed and Tom kept him from falling out of his seat.

The old man came back.

"Elder wood, Phoenix feather. 11 and a half inch."
The old man handed Ellisa the wand.

A sort of white wrapped around Ellisa when she held the wand, her hair went up with the wind and a small light surrounded her.

"Seems we have found your wand Ms. Ellisa."

"That just makes me feel weak." Tom chuckled. "Why mama?"
Harry looked at his daughter.
"Your wand is made out of elder wood. Elder wood symbolizes a power wizard or witch." "Well I am your daughter." "She got your smoothness." Tom rolled his eyes. "Come we have robes and more to collect."
Harry stood and escorted Ellisa out as she held her wand box.

-9 3/4-

"Mama are you coming on the train with me?" "No baby. The train is for students." "But I heard uncle Remus was on the train." "He had a special reason." Ellisa crossed her arms and Harry sighed.
He crouched, looking Ellisa in the eye.
"Why do you want me to come so bad?" ".. Because I don't wanna be alone." Harry smiled. "Ellie you may have your fathers looks and attitude but you have my gift to attract people." "But what if their mean?" "Kick their arse." "Mama!" "Ellie your uncle Draco and I were once enemies.. really bad enemies. Your father and I were enemies. You just have to be out going." "Also show you can't be broken down so easily." Harry stood, Tom wrapped a hand around his waist. "If you fight back less people will go against you." "Don't fight back with magic like your father." Tom rolled his eyes. "Just fights."
Ellisa nodded.
"Now go, you'll miss the train. Oh and try to find Emily." Ellisa hugged her parents and got onto the train with her trunk and owl.

"Harry!"
Harry smiled.
"They 'Mione. Oh gorgeous." Harry niece, Abigail giggled. "Did we miss Ellisa?" "Yes we had to get her on the train before she chickened out and apparated with me." "Mother like daughter." Harry rolled his eyes. "Please you were just attached to your mother Draco." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Come on, before you start a fight love." "I'll see you at school Malfoy." Draco smirked. "Potter." "Oh Harry try to go to Hogwarts walking this year!" Harry rolled his eyes and hit Toms chest when he saw him smirking.
"Don't hit me." "Don't feed into the fuel." "I'm proud I can make you like that." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Professor Riddle you are late!" "I am right on time like always Headmistress McGonagall." McGonagall sighed.
"Late always." Harry pouted. "Snape I thought we got past our hatred for each other." "Mine runs to deep." Harry grumbled.
"Professor Riddle don't you have something you need to be doing?" "Yes have fun sitting on your arse Professor Malfoy." Draco rolled his eyes.

Harry walked down the crowded row of Slytherin and Gryffindor.

"Oh my lady!"
Harry smacked one of the Slytherins head.
"Hey!" Harry smirked.

He walked out the large doors, them closing on his way.

"I'm Luna, Luna Goergina. I have heard about your parents." Luna chuckled. "But I can make you more, you just need to become my friend."
Lunas smirk widened.

Ellisa looked down at the extended hand.

"Ellisa." Ellisa giggled, a sinister smirk curving her lips.
She smacked the hand and pulled Luna closer by the neck.
"If you know who my parents are, then you know to not mess with me Georgina." Luna clenched her fist.

The doors flew open, revealing Harry Riddle.

"It's Harry Riddle." "Like Tom Riddles mate?"
Ellisa smiled.

"Line up! Come on we don't have all day brats!"

The 1st years quickly became one line, minor whispers while.

"Follow me!"
Harry began to walk, the line following.

The Great Hall was filled with chatter. The Slytherins and Gryffindors talking their usual trash to each other while Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw stuck to talking within their house.

The doors banged open, the 1st years jumping, the other students going silent.
As they walked the Slytherins recognized Ellisa and Emily.

"Oh lady in waiting!"
Ellisa looked over, her gaze intense and showing dominance.
"Oh what a feisty one." Ellisa didn't pay any mind, she stuck to her parents words.

Harry smiled at the Professors before picking the sorting hat up from the creaky stool he had once sat on.
A scroll dropped open in his hand, showing just how many students there were in Hogwarts.

"Luna Georgina!"
Luna hit Ellisas shoulder as she walked up.

Her posture was perfect while her hands swayed as if she was a princess.
She sat on the stool.

Harry sat the hat down.

".... Gryffindor!"

Harry lifted the hat, Luna shot a smug look toward Ellisa.

"Oh dear." Draco snorted.
"Oh Riddle that was us!" "Shut up Malfoy!" "Both of you rest with the rivalry for now." They chuckled.

"Emily Malfoy!"
Emily smiled and ran up.

Harry laid the hat over her eyes, it only took a moment for the hat to yell out.

"Slytherin!"

Harry lifted the hat and she ran to her friend, Thomas Fleching.

"Ellisa Riddle!"
The room fell silent.

"The old dark lords child?" "I heard Professor Riddle gave birth to her while finding the horcruxes." "Really?"
Ellisa hurriedly walked up.

"Oh look your famous." "Mama."
Harry smiled and laid the hat over her eyes.

"Oh~ Harry Lestrange and Tom Riddles child~. Hm. What house? You are your fathers child that is for sure.. but you have your mothers mind set~."
"Hm. What to do? Gryffindor or Slytherin?" The hat chuckled. "I once said that for your mother... though I think you belong in..."

"....Slytherin!"