This Isn't Funny Cronus

((Quick A/N: hey guys!!! I'm so happy you all enjoy my story so much!!! I've been getting lots of positive comments and plenty of votes and I just want to say thank you and that I love you all!!! okay enough of my emotinal bullshit, let's get back to the good stuff...))

Cronus POV:

For the first time in forever, you were happy. It didnt matter that you and Kankri got weird looks and glares, or that Meenah was doing everything she could to make Kankri's life miserable, or even that Aranea kept spamming you with texts. You had each other. And that made everything okay. You were hanging out at Porrim's house today. Ever since you and Kankri started seeing each other, you had stopped hanging around with the popular kids and instead became friends with Kankri's pals. These guys were WAY nicer anyways! "Cro+nus which o+ne d+o you like better???" You heard her ask. You were sitting on her bed looking at your phone when you looked up to see her holding two blouses. "Um... the purple one." You said. She held it up to herself and looked in the mirror. "Hmm... I think I prefer the green one..." she sighed as she tossed the purple one aside. You rolled your eyes and went back to your phone. "Whats so+ interesting o+n there anyways???" She said as she noticed you on your phone again. You sighed. "Kan hasnt texted me back since yesterday morning. I'm kinda anxious to see him..." You explained. She smiled and sat down beside you. "Why don't you go over there then???" She asked. You groaned and flopped on to your stomache with your face in the pillows. "He said he had to run an errand with his brother today and he vwasn't sure vwhen he'd be done... I don't vwanna just shovw up if he isn't there!" You mumbled. She walked over to her desk and picked up her own phone. You sat up and raised an eyebrow. "vwhat are you doin???" You asked curiously. She smirked as you saw her begin to text someone. "Kanny is such a little shit..." she mumbled. You walked over to her and looked over her shoulder. She turned around and sighed. "He lied. He isn't do+ing errands with Karkat. He's at the mall with Meulin. She asked him to+ help her go+ sho+pping. I guess he must have just been embarrassed abo+ut it and didn't want yo+u to see him in that situation." She huffed. You frowned. "vwhy would he be embarrassed about somefin like that??? It's just shopping! So vwhat if he has to carry around a fevw bags? It's no big deal!" You cried. She giggled. "O+h  sweetheart, when yo+ur sho+pping with Meulin Lejion, it's mo+re than just carrying bags! She always needs 'help' to figure out what looks good..." She smirked. You still didn't quite understand. Porrim knew this and rolled her eyes. "Basically Kankri is at the mall trying o+n wo+men's clo+thing as we speak!" She snapped. Your jaw dropped. Kankri??? in girl clothes??? How would he even fit in them??? Skinny jeans and leggings were one thing but shorts and skirts??? And what about dresses??? You began to imagine what he would look like. You eventually came to the conclusion that yes. He could totally rock girl clothes. He would be cute as fuck. You sighed. " Porrim I'm gonna go to the mall. I have to see this..." You said. She giggled as you walked out the door.

~Later At The Mall~

Kankri's POV:

"Meulin is this really necessary???" You asked as the crazy cat girl handed you a bunch of clothes. ":3< Of course!!! I wouldn't have asked you to help me if it wasn't!!!" She cried. You sighed and took the hangers. She smiled as you walked into the changing room. Why did you have such a soft spot for her??? You looked at the garments she had handed you and felt your heart sink a little. You found a pair of denim shorts, a red, off-the-shoulder sweater, and a pair of fur boots. Okay this has to be illegal. Why couldn't she have just asked Porrim??? She was good with style AND she was a girl!!! You sighed as you began to undress yourself. You threw all your clothes in the corner of the small room. When you were done here, you were going straight home to cry like the sad little bitch you are. You took a deep breath and quickly threw on the garments. You kept your eyes closed the entire time you changed and when you were done, you spun towards the mirror and opened them. You really didn't know what to think. It was girly yes but you actually looked rather adorable. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING???? YOUR A MAN FOR FUCK SAKES!!! You slapped yourself. It didn't even matter what you thought. This was for Meulin. You sighed and opened the door of the change room. You winced as you heard Meulin squeel. ":3< OH KANKITTY YOU LOOK SO FUUREAKING ADORABLE!!!!" You sighed. "L99k Meulin I can't d9 this I need t9 change..." You hissed as you turned to go back into the changing room. Meulin was about to protest but she was interrupted by the sound of running footsteps. You looked to find the one person you tried to avoid today. Meulin gasped. "I thought you vwere doin errands vwith Karkat today babe" he said as he came to a stop. Your heart nearly stopped. No. No, he couldn't be here!!!! He couldn't see you like this!!!! You staggered back a bit as he came towards you. ":3< I'll be over at the CD store, meet me there later..." Meulin said as she rushed away. You growled. This was HER fault!!! You started to go after her but Cronus held you back. "LET ME G9!!! SHE NEEDS T9 PAY!!!" "Kankri calm dovwn your makin a scene in public" "I D9N'T CARE!!! IM G9ING T9 KILL HER!!!" "vwould you really kill her kanny??" You calmed down. Okay. You could honestly never stay mad at Meulin. You sighed as Cronus let go of you and you looked at him. "Well. You might as well tell me what you think!!!" You said in frustration. He smiled. "I think you look hot as fuck!" He said. You blushed hard. You kinda thought he would say something like that but hearing him ACTUALLY say it was a little unexpected. You started to go back to the dressing room but Cronus stopped you and turned you towards him. "vwhy did you lie Kankri???" You heard him say. You were a little mesmerized by his violet eyes but you snapped out of it. "I didn't want y9u t9 see me like this... This is kind 9f a regular thing with Meulin...." You whispered. "Kanny babe you shouldn't havwe to hide things like this from me. I'm not some horny animal or anythin. I'm a grovwn ass man. And a real man vwouldn't judge their partner by hovw they dress. If you like it, great. If you don't, still great." He stated. You frowned. "Just shut up, give me a kiss, and let me change bef9re security starts t9 question me for attempted theft." You said cautiously. He lowered his hands, gave you a small kiss on the lips, and let you rush into the changing room. You tore yourself out of those clothes and quickly put on your original jeans/sweater/converse outfit. You wondered what to do with the girly garments. Cronus had just said you looked hot in them. And you did admit you were rather adorable in them.... You decided to buy them. You walked out of the dressing room, grabbed Cronus's hand, quickly paid for the clothes, and exited the store. Cronus was about to speak but you growled. "N9t an9ther w9rd." You hissed. He sighed and you took out your phone.

KV: S9rry Meulin I have t9 g9. I need t9 spend s9me time with Cr9nus.

ML::3< I understand. We can go shopping some other time!

KV: s9unds like a plan. ttyl

You put away your phone and you and Cronus exited the store. "vwoah, babe, I appreciate your strength and all but can you at least tell me where we're goin???" He asked. "My place" you snapped. He started to walk beside You and your hand slid into his. "I'll drive" he said. He lead you towards his dad's old thunderbird and you both got in. The drive was quick and you soon found yourself in your driveway. Karkat was playing basketball with his friends Gamzee and Sollux (except it wasn't really basketball it was Sollux playing on his DS while Karkat threw the ball at Gamzee's head). You quickly rushed into the house and without saying a word to your dad, ran upstairs to your room. "Is this the part vwhere vwe have a long conversation about hovw you feel and I try to comfort you until we start making out???" He asked jokingly. You shook your head. "Even better" you said as you pushed him on to the bed and began kissing him fiercely and passionately.