Chapter 1

Peter Parker wasn't having a good year. His only living realative had died, due to Lymphoma, a type of cancer that normally isn't that fatal as ninty-two percent of its victims survive with chemotherapy and radiation therapy, even if it's on the last stage, stage 4, patients survive but his aunt May was one of those unlucky eight percent that didn't survive. 

Due to his age, only a 16 year old, Peter could not go living on his own so he went into the system. Luckly he didn't stay long as a couple was looking for a teenager to adopt and they picked him. Mr and Mrs Moore were good example as how parents should act towards their child. They were caring, loving and trust worthy, even though he had only known them for a month. Mr Moore was a lawyer, and a dam good one, and mrs Moore was a surgent so, as expected, they didn't have money problems with rent, like he and his aunt had. They also gave him space to grieve, which he had greatly appreciated, they even called his school so that he would have a few days before going again, which the principle understood and told them that he was welcomed when ever he was ready. 

His grades at school didn't falter with the straight A's, except with his english subject, which he wasn't surprised at all since it wasn't his strong suit, and with all that's going he wasn't surprised at all. His teacher, Mr Smith, was understanding and even gave Peter his number so that he could help him with his homework. 

As soon as he got home he saw his adoptive mother, cooking something that made his stomach rumbled. Mrs Moore heard this and turned her head towards him, with a kind, and genuine, smile. "How was school?" she asked turning to her head to continue cooking and putting some herbs in what ever she was cooking in the pot. " It was ok, Mrs Moore." he replied, though his voice wasn't the cheery one of only a few months ago, but monotone. " How many times do I have to tell you that you could call me Lisa." she joked, but worry was clear in her tone. "Not enough." he replied, with a small smirk. Lisa laughed at the response that was given by her adoptive son. She was glad that he wasn't going directly into his room after school, like the first 2 weeks he had been here. " I'm going to my room to finish my homework." he said, starting to walk up the staircase. " Ok honey, but come back down in 2 hours for dinner." Peter only nodded and walked up the rest of the stairs, straight into his room. Mr Moore was still at work for another hour or so. Mrs Moore only went to work when a surgery was taking place and needed her assistance, so she didn't have to leave the house that often. 

As he finished his physics homework, which was fairly easy as was his engineering, mathamatics, biology and chemistry homework, he only had an english essay to complete and read Macbeth by shakespear, pages 6-20. He finished his reading first, since that was the easiest and then started his essay. It was a biography on the poet and playwriter William Shakespear. As usual he had some trouble finding the right websites as some said one thing while the other said another. He was about to go ask mrs Moore, when he saw his english teacher's number by his copybooks. He decided that he needed his help so he quickly typed in the number and sent his message.

Peter:

Goodafter noon sir. I was hoping hoping if you could help me with my english essay that you gave us, if you aren't busy.                                  

                                                                                                                                                                               Unknown:

                                                                                                                                                                              Who is this?

Peter:

Your student, Peter Parker. You gave me your number to help me with any difficulties on my work.                      

                                                                                                                                                                             Unknown:

                                                                                                                           Sorry but I'm not your teacher, but I                                                                                                                             can help. And it's miss.

Peter:

Sorry ma'am for bothering you.

                                                                                                                                                                             Unknown:

                                                                                                                          You aren't bothering me. So what                                                                                                                                  can I help you with. And don't call                                                                                                                               me ma'am, makes me feel old.

Peter:

I will ask my english teacher tomorrow. Sorry, again for bothering you Miss.

                                                                                                                                                                             Unknown:

                                                                                                                             Don't apologize. I was a simple                                                                                                                                       mistake.

Peter:

Have a nice day.

                                                                                                                                                                               Unknown: 

                                                                                                                                                                           Same to you, and good luck on your essay.