💫not simple😐

So as you guys know I am trying to do a mod but the fact I lost all my drawings due to the creator of the app sketch deleting the app I lost everything(example of the mod, icons, characters everything) my only safety was use my sketch book to I not lose hope on my mod creation, I am still working on it alone, but someday I may have people to help me do the vocals, music, backgrounds lore etc..., I already posted a possible intro screen for sweet Sunday groovin' soft AU mod and already told about the characters of the mod, the reference is fnf soft mod(pico x boyfriend universe where boyfriend chooses pico cause he knows he and girlfriend will be hurt if he chooses her) and clearly I know there will be people that will hate me for it or try to cancel me for no reason, still the work is hard and needs to be done although the community is turning into a rabbit hole of toxicity cause of death threats and drama and rule34 artists in the community, but I am still doing it! Hope you guys understand that if it doesn't come out correctly I'll try to do a 2.0 of the mod and try my best on it, if someone does rule34 of the characters just tell me and I'll talk to them if I find them.

Image of me and clowny as llamas(?)