chapter 1

The sound of a camera clicking could be heard inside the forest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The sound of a camera clicking could be heard inside the forest. It was a young teenage boy who were taking a photo for there project school and his name is Na Jaemin.

The most handsome yet sweetest boy in SM highschool that all girls want to be there girlfriends.

Today, there class teacher photographer telling them to make a project for their exam. They can do whatever they want to get higher mark including design, explanation about the photo why they taking them. This is one of Jaemin favorite things.

He's not alone in there. He also brought his two other friend jeno and renjun who busy taking a photo at other side. They are not same class as Jaemin but they want to helping him to find something to get his highest score.

Renjun: Maybe we should take a break. Its almost 1 hours we standing here. I can't feel my legs anymore. He whining at them with his tired face.

Jeno: Why don't we drink something, i know there's a cafe around here. He told them while putting his camera inside his bag.

Jaemin: Sounds good to me. So...can you please take us there since you know that place.

Jeno just rolled his eyes and take them to cafe that he know.

💜🐰💜

Sunshine cafe

The bells ringing as three handsome boy entered inside the small and cozy cafe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The bells ringing as three handsome boy entered inside the small and cozy cafe. They approach at the counter as the young girl taking order at the customer.

???: You can take a sit for a minute while I'm making your drink sir. She said with her beautiful smile that can melt other boys heart.

The three of them now standing infront of her when the man leaves the counter.

???: welcome at our sunshine cafe. What order do you guys like-...oh jeno! Nice to see you again. She smile at him.

Jeno: yeah, it been a long time i came here since im too busy with my school and other stuff.

They chatting for a while forgetting the two friends who standing beside him. Jaemin who were to busy playing with his phone when he felt so annoyed by his friend who talking with a girl. He was about to speak to jeno but stop when his eyes met at beautiful girl who standing in front of them.

He felt like the world become slow motion but only the girl who still talking with jeno. He never saw someone like an angel just like her. He have a girl in his school but the girl infront of him just so different more like special girl.

With her beautiful features, long smooth black hair that tied up into bun and its look like she is the sweetest girl in this earth.

While he staring at her, his two friend already taking their order waiting for his next but still not taking his eyes off from that girl. Renjun hit him at his arm with his elbow that make him startled.

Jaemin: y-yes?.

Renjun: i said what do you want for order. I already said clearly Beside you but still you seems in your own world.

He felt embarrassed by himself plus the girl in front of him just laughing silently watching him and that makes him more embarrassed like he want to hide at the corner at this cafe. He clearing his throat before start talking.

Jaemin: i-i would have *coughing* i mean, i would have iced americano only.

Jeno: dude what wrong with you today. Your weird.

???: *giggling silently* its okay jeno don't be like that to him. So... 1 iced americano and 2 cappuccino is it.

Jeno: yes.

???: OK, take a sit first, I'm gonna make those drink.

They nod their head and went to find their sit. The young girl about going at the back to make their drink but She stop at her track when Jaemin still standing there looking at her. She went back to him with a smile on her face.

???: mr, is there...anything that i can help you. Do you like taking some another order because the customer behind you are waiting. She pointed at his back.

Jaemin who heard her talking and he realizes that he still standing there. He quickly apologized at the people behind him. He went back to his friend who already taking their sit

💜🐰💜

The three of them enjoying their time talking about random things, Jaemin who not listening the two of them because his focus on that girl who doing her work at the counter. He really want to talk to her and want to know her name, he already falling on that girl.

Jeno who noticed his friend who still looking at her. Smirk already on his face and giving a signal to renjun about Jaemin who noticed too.

Jeno: already falling in love with her Jaemin.

Jaemin: w-what?

Jeno: i know what your thinking cause this my first time seeing you like this. You like her don't you.

Jaemin didn't know what to say but keep his mouth shut.

Jeno: don't worry she's single.

Jaemin: s-single?, with that beautiful face you said she single?. I don't believe you. He widen his eyes after he realizes what he just said.

Jeno: hey i know her for a long time. Of course i know all about her. Why don't you ask her out for a date.

Jaemin: dude that so earlier to ask her out not even knowing her name!.

Jeno: hey atleast your asking her out before anyone will stole her and her name is y/n. Kim y/n.

Kim y/n. That a beautiful name.

He kept repeating that name in his head nonstop. Smiles forming in his face as he look back at the girl who packing some roll cake inside the box. The girl turned her head as she felt someone staring at her and eyes met with young handsome boy. She smile shyly at him and turn back doing her job.

Cute. The girl thought in her head. The image of the young boy can't leave her mind and it makes her want to know more about him.

INLOVE WITH CAFE GIRL (JAEMIN FF)✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें