0014: Rich People, Heartless One's

Start from the beginning

"It was my Dad he was just checking on me" Dahyun replied.

"Speaking of your Dad I haven't met your parents Hyun" Momo said.

"You'll meet them someday, arraso?" Dahyun mumbled kissing Momo's neck that earn a moan from her.

"Not here" Momo blocked Dahyun's face from going further while giggling.

"I love you Hirai Momo" Dahyun confessed out of nowhere.

"What are you talking about, why you're suddenly acting so sweet hm?, I love you too Hyun so much" Momo replied.

______________________

Jihyo's POV

"That was fun" I said pulling the blanket over our naked bodies.

"You just took my cherry" Sana said while fixing her hair.

She look so gorgeous right now, she taste nice I never slept with someone this passionate before, I was wrong treating her so badly.

"You gave it, I'm not the one to deny such gorgeous body" I said wrapping my hands around her waist under the blanket.

"You need to take responsibility of me because of this" She said jokingly.

"Of course I will" I replied.

' a women's body wasn't made to satisfy a men's craving'

' if you ever like a women someday
my girl I hope you will treat her
just like how you treat mommy, okay?'

" dad said that I should be the one
being respected not them mom"
-little Jihyo said looking up to
her mother.

' your dad know nothing about
a women's feeling'

' you should know about this because
your a woman your self'.

" No one else is allowed to touch you like I do, do you understand?" Jihyo said looking directly to Sana's eyes and giving her breast a tight squeeze.

"augh of course, I'm already engage to you I'm not a cheater" Sana said gasping because of the touch.

"Good, because if I ever find out that someone touch you inappropriately I'll kill them" I said snuggling close to her like nothing happened.

"Are you a bipolar? or just pure sadist?" Sana said laughing out loud.

"I just don't like people touching what's mine" I said giving her a deep force kiss.

"You're really aggressive" Sana said continuing the kiss.

While we continue our kiss I started to wonder my hands around her naked body again.

I want to feel her body against mine.

but before we go any further we heard a scream downstairs.

Sana broke the kiss and hurriedly left the bed to find some clothes to wear.

"Hyo come on" Sana said with a panicked face.

"UNNIEEE" another shout was heard.

______________________________

"UNNIEEE" Mina shouted out loud seeing the same man she saw earlier.

"What are you doing here?, How did you know I live here?"Mina ask shock seen on her face.

"KIM DAHYUN!" Akira shouted that boomed the place.

                     "Dad what are you doing here?" Dahyun ask not minding if she'll be caught.

"I'm taking Sharon with me and you're coming with me too" Akira said pulling Mina and Dahyun's hand.

"Let go of my sister" Sana came rushing down the stairs and taking Mina's other hand.

But before can Sana successfully pull Mina on her side Someone pushed her so hard that she hit her back hard on the table.

"This bitch really" Kai said looking down at Sana twitching from pain not noticing Momo charging on his direction.

"Yah how dare you!" Momo said pulling his hair really hard while riding his back.

Jihyo who's helping Sana on the ground pulled out her gun and pointed at Akira's head that made him stop.

"You let go of Mina, because the only daughter you have here is Dahyun" Jihyo said that made Akira loosen his grip on Mina.

"Jihyo unnie" Mina whimpered feeling scare of what's happening.

"Go to your sister Mina yah" Jihyo said not leaving her gaze on the man.

   " You're not an exception Hyun such a lier. just like other rich people, you're heartless too" Momo said pain visible in her eyes.