"Let's go!" Aaron tells Melinda as she pulls out of Nancy's driveway

"Let's go!" Aaron tells Melinda as she pulls out of Nancy's driveway. Melinda was driving back to the quin jet and stopped at a red light before she looked at him. "Was that your wife? Jessica?" Melinda asks with curiosity. Aaron shook his head, "No. She was my deceased ex-wife's sister." Melinda nodded as she looks at him, before looking back at the road, "She doesn't seem to like me. I heard what she said about me." He sighed and facepalmed, "Sorry. I tried to keep it quiet, so you didn't have to hear that." Melinda shook her head and gave him a genuine smile, "I heard what you said as well. No one's ever defended me like that. Thank you." Aaron smiled and replied back, "You're welcome." It was silent the rest of the ride as they get to the jet and take the kids and Sergio on it. They were excited to be on a quin jet, then soon passed out again. Melinda latched something onto Sergio's carrier, so it doesn't fall or move around while she flew. She walked to the driver's seat and began flying back to the base. She then remembered something and looked at him curiously, "What happened to us picking up the husband?" Aaron cleared his throat and crossed his arms, "Right. Well, he divorced JJ." Him telling her this made her frown, "Really?" Aaron nodded his head. Melinda couldn't help but be angry at Will. She looked at him, before looking back out the sky, shaking her head. Melinda scoffed, "He left his son with the neighbor too! Terrible father." Aaron had a frown on his face still, "I hope she's ok. She was so excited when they got together, and when Henry was born." Melinda looked at him, before looking back to the sky. She could tell he cared for his team and, hopefully, hers as well. "I may not have talked to her, but I've seen her conferences for the BAU. She is a strong woman, and she will be ok." Melinda tells him. Aaron chuckled, "You know, for being so quiet, you have a lot of advice and wisdom. Why is that?" Melinda smiled at the compliment but frowned when she realized she would have to tell him about what happened in Bahrain. She was glad that they made it back to the base, so she didn't have to tell him yet. "Story for another time. We're here." Melinda tells him as she landed the quin jet and opened the ramp. They get up and Aaron walks over to the boys and shakes them awake and picks them up. Melinda grabbed Sergio and followed him off the ramp, and they get to the scanner. Melinda and Aaron scanned their IDs and walked in. They walked to the main room where everyone was, except a few people. JJ turned her head and saw Aaron and Melinda and ran over and gently took Henry. "Was he ok?" JJ asks worriedly at her boss. He smiled as he reassured her, "He's fine." JJ sighed in relief, as Emily walked over to Melinda and took the carrier. "Thank you." Emily tells her Melinda gave her a tiny smile, "No problem." JJ and Emily walked away with Henry and Sergio. Aaron turned to Melinda and gave her a thankful smile and then looked down at Jack, ready to put him to bed. "Thank you again. I'm going to take him to bed." Aaron tells her Melinda turned to him after she realized something, "Do you know where the rooms are?" Aaron thought about it. He was going to just wander the halls until he found them. Melinda saw his expression and knew that he didn't know where to go, "Follow me." Melinda and Aaron walked down the halls. They didn't notice the variety of looks they received as they walked past. They get to the rooms are, and Melinda leads him to a room with his last name on it. Aaron smiled sleepily at her, "Thanks...again...Melinda." Melinda smiled at him before she walked into her room for the night. Same as everyone else.