Chapter 22 - All Work Done

Start from the beginning

'Wait then that means.. !' Tamashi crouched in front of (y/n) "(y/n), lend me your hand for a minute" Tamashi sternly utter out to the female in front of him, holding a hand up to let her put her's "er- sure?.." (y/n) replied with a bit of confusion. 'As I thought' Tamashi inspected the damage hand of (y/n) "ouch!" the said girl let out a pain yelp that caught Tamashi's attention "ah.. looks like I also ignored my condition too..." (y/n) stated to the worried male "hah~.. c'mon, let's treat your wounds before it get infected" "okay Mashi-kun"

"Huh? A new nickname?" "yes. Do you like it? I just came up with it" "I love it.. that's quite a cute one" "I'm glad".

.

.

"Nii-chan, let's play a small round of catch!" (y/n) shouted in excitement, running to a open unoccupied space just wide enough to let them play around "sure!" Iruma grasp a ball before running towards his sister. "Catch!" Iruma throwed the ball to (y/n) "received!" she caught the ball before passing it back "and send!".

As the siblings play together, the other three people watch to the side "ne, ne, Azz-Azz, Tama-chi aren't they so amazing!" Clara tug on the sleeves of the males that are with her "yeah... even though they were tired out they still make time to have fun with each other! So admirable!" Asmodues stated with sparkles emit out of him "it's strange but... that just who they are.." Tamashi said in daze being captivated from the scene ahead of him.

"Okay, let's go back to practice!!" (y/n) and Iruma shouted with driven energy after they've regain their energy "yeah, yeah!" Clara tag along with them

.

.

Time skip! ▶▶∣ (Midnight🕐)

"Looks like they worked hard really hard today" Sullivan voice out his thoughts to his trusty servant, Opera, after checking in his grandchildren "so how's training going? Do you think they'll make it in time?" Sullivan asks, looking at Opera's figure.

"both still has yet to catch the ball even once" Opera reported back "what!? Are they doing okay? Will they be able to do?" Sullivan anxiously keep on throwing questions at Opera "But. It seems like they're having fun every day" Opera said their observation to Sullivan "..I see!" Sullivan said, his frown that was on his face disappeared after Opera's statement 'as long they enjoy themselves'.

Time skip! ▶▶∣ (Afternoon🕝)

"Erk!" both (y/n) and Iruma yelp after the ball flew of to a direction, failing to catch it 'just a bit more..' both twins thought the same, not yet giving up 'tomorrow is the promotion exam. I can't rest now / there's no more time' (y/n) and Iruma ready their stances. Once done readying their posture, Opera rapidly toss the balls that directs towards the two blue haired siblings.

*Fwosh!*

'Dammit! / Just a bit more!' (y/n) and Iruma endured the pain from their hands. "One more time!" both siblings roared in persistence "here I go." Opera again launch another pair of balls towards the two.

'Strengthen my lower body and..'

'Keep your eyes on the ball!'

"There! / Got it!" (y/n) and Iruma landed on the ground with a low thud "receive! / I caught it!" (y/n) raised a fist up through the air in joy while Iruma lifted up his ball above his head. "Splendid! / Great job! / Five, five, devi five! Yay!" the others walk towards the siblings to congrats them on their accomplishment.

"High-five!" Clara and (y/n) smack one of their hands together, a smile adorn on both girl's faces "hey! (y/n)-chan's hands are hurt!" Asmodues rebuke at Clara's action "it's alright! Azz-kun, let do high-five also!" (y/n) let both of her hands left wide open in front of her "i-is that so? Okay then.." Asmodues said, having a nervous smile on. Once their pair of hands collided, (y/n) decided to fold her fingers, leaving Asmodues hands to be embrace by (y/n)'s.

"A-ah!" "there we go! Te-he! ♡"

"What about me?" Clara asked (y/n), the girl let go of the hands of a flushed face Asmodues "hmm.. Oh!" (y/n) lean her face forward to Clara's and gave a kiss on Clara's cheeks.

"Chu~♡" "wah!"

.

.

"Looks like their ready" Sullivan stated, looking at the group of teens that are sleeping under the tree standing in front of them "yes" Opera responded, standing just beside Sullivan's side. "Quite ready" Opera said, taking out a camera out of his uniform and *Snap!* take a pic of the scene displaying in front of them

Pandora Secrets

Both twins worked hard when they have more morale support (+ Asmodues & Clara)

Tamashi and Asmodues respect towards the siblings raised more

Tamashi doesn't accept things easily. Except if it's from (y/n)

Opera felt satisfied of (y/n) and Iruma's accomplishment

After being kiss, Clara fainted when (y/n) turned her back

Author was supposed to post this yesterday - (9/11)

End of Chapter 22

(A/N): Can I get a late happy birthday or you did well saying? please? '(*>﹏<*)′

(A/N): Also any request for the next drawing?