traumatize

I was in the basement behind a box that hit me perfectly. I was 11 years old I thought I was getting ready to diy.

My mom and her bf was fighting he was hitting her. I didn't know what to do I took out my secret phone and text on the gorp chat with my sister and brother.

- " help please I'm scared I don't want diy"

Then sofa text- baby what Wong it's that jark again

- yes

Then eavything want don't

- he hitting mom eavything just want quit I'm hiding in the basement he is coming down hear help!!

I hid my phone in my poke and zip it.
I cover my eays.He pulls me up by my hair drag me up stars start to hit me with his belt.

So first my mom and now me. I saw her my mother lifess body and blood everywhere I was angy, scare,sad  I felt sick at my stomach. when he was not looking I want over and toch her face it was ice cold.
I then took her necklace off that she wear
everywhere.
Daddy gave to her when she was 16 she loves it to dath. I put it in the pocket with my phone.

Fun fact about me

I will take thing bottle up my emotional  and up push them baek till I explode. It can be dangerous with the Wong person and the Wong please cuz I don't think when I'm really angry.  I was not thinking when I ran and kikt the her bf in the boy things and punch him in the gut.  He pick me up by my hair and through me on a glad table.

My arms was blessed he got his belt and was beating me when the cops ran in hold a gun to him.  Eavything want black I remember the loud beeping.

  I try to open my eyes it's was to Bright.

I close them I feel a hand on my shoulder rubbing it   saying "it's going be okay"more to ther self then me

I know that voice the female voce was my sister sofa.

I try to open my eyes but I was to tiered to so I fell baek to seelp.

I hear the door open and closed and farm steps Wich sound like when dad gets home from work I know it was him when a solf yet farm hand start to play with my hairlike daddy  always does.

I then open my eays to see my daddy ther and max drink a Dr.pip and sofa jump with joy I was awake hugging me.

I wanted to say oww cuz she leaned on my arms and that was really sard but I didn't have the energy.

by the time the Droct come in to tell us things I was able to get myself to set up.

" What happened?!?!" I ask " do you not remember,what do you remember"max ask "

Well, nick was being bad and then m-"

I stop I remember it all i was about to break down  I lend into sofa and cry.

The doctor said that I might suffer frome PTSD.

To keep a look out of it the sighs of it and for depression.

He said he doesn't know how I'm alive that I've lost a lot of blood but I'll be okay.

Eventually the scards on my arm will heal but I need  a lot of attention and love cuz of what just happened.

Then I Scot up " wear my jacket!! Wear mom nackelss!!

sofa hand me my jacket fold up I unfold it.

Got the nackless out  sofa help me put it on but I could not find my phone.

" what happened to nick,??" Dad ask "

He wan to jall for murder and abuse.

If she had not have text, or thay have not have call she might have been dead.

Next thing I know dad was singing  me out and we was going to wear all happened.

I was in a come for a week so mom's body  is clean up.

I want down stars to the basmen to get something my bear mom and dad got me when I was 4.

When we want in the house there was beer cans everywhere also dugs no places for a  kid to be.   Also should not know anything about that kind of thing.

Dad said he would talk to me about later.

  I ran down stars to get Rapunzel that one name her she's a pink teddy bear and I love her I got her in a picture frame of the whole family when we was a family when I was 4 years old it was me Daddy mommy Sophia and Max.

This  is going to be hard to get over Mom.

The picture was in the flame I made it had glitter all over it.

I took it with me then I went back to see Daddy waited for me.

" you got eavything  kiddo"

" yes sir"

" don't you have clothes or something you want to take"

" I don't have any close here the ones you get me is all I have ”

" what about school do you wear the same thing everyday"

" yes but I only end up going to school once a week cuz I would not be able to get away there, can we also get something to eat I haven't had anything since I've been to your house"

"WHAt !!!you have not have no food in 2 weeks!!!"
SC
" I have had water I think "
Q
Daddy  pick me up took me to the car. He *mom bunk  er m classe up in my car seat.

I have to have a car seat cuz I have a eating disorder.

  I also have a hard time gang wight.

My doctor said I'm fine I am 75 pound and da11aqd is also really  overprotective he really  will be now.

We got food then it was time to for the ride home.