"meet" ; 0.0

"Hi! This is Y/N's number. Leave a message if yo u'd like!" her voice rang out. Weird. I'm sure when she entered, her phone was in her hand- with a small sheep sticker on it, and her short, colored nails tapping on the screen.

A soft breath went out my lungs. What am I doing? With the customer's names and numbers list in my hand, calling the one I fell in love with. Or at least that's what I think of it, I never felt this soft, fluffy warm feeling. In my side job as a hospital receptionist, I fell in love.

I remember every time she enters the hospital, the sun would look brighter, and the night would feel warmer. Her little legs walking faster than an average speed, her delicate eyes looking up at me. Then she'd smile, 'Can I visit my caretaker yet?'

It's a shame, I read past news. Her entire family died in a fire accident, I'm guessing they protected her because she's the only daughter despite their own chance of survival. I remember putting a candle on the desk one time, and she'd look away, asking me what's with the candle.

The first time she came, her eyes was a fountain of tears, glimmering with sadness. Her bottom lip shaking, and I fell in love.

"Excuse me, what do you need?" I asked, holding her shaking shoulder. "Lana! Please tell me where her room is!"

Nowadays I find myself hating my office work shifts, loving my receptionist times. I find myself hating going home and rest. I find my brain overwhelmed with the thought of her while not knowing where she is.

I was never overwhelmed. Not even when people flock around me, admiring my body, my looks, or my eyes. Not even when the pile of works reach the apartment ceiling. It's quite easy to tell I hate this feeling, therefore to get rid of it, I have to see her.

Badly.

And I went.

To meet her.

Every single day.

And I've never felt more alive since then.

-
this fanfic will upload indefinitely due to my lazy self.