Ch.28

(Picture is Ellie,Nash ,and tori their baby)

*8 MONTHS LATER*
NASH P.O.V
well it's been eight months we finished our tour and came back home about 4 months ago. Ellie has been staying with me since we got back, we share a room. Jasmine isn't home as much as she usually sleeps over at jack g's. I don't really like that but I don't want her to be mad at me so I try to stay out of it. Everybody is still together. and were all happy. jack g got over Aimee and cams relationship when we got back, he got used to seeing them together. Shawn is on tour right now and maddie went with him. carter and bethan now live together. jack j is still single he'll date girls but never stays with them. matt and Lea are on vacation with matts parents right now. hayes and Andie spend all their time together. Andie usually spends the weekend here since Ellie is here and sometimes jasmine. Also, Ellie's baby shower was last week.
"BABEEEEEEE"-yelled Ellie from upstairs.
"YEAHHH"-I yelled back.
"MY WATER BROKE"-she yelled and I jumped up from the couch.
On my way to my room I opened hayes door and told him and Andie the baby was coming. they rushed out. Andie took the hospital bag we prepared and Hayes helped me take Ellie down we rushed to the hospital and on the way I told Hayes to tell everyone in the group iMessage we had. we got to the hospital and jack g,jack j.aimee,and cam were there.
"My girlfriends water just broke"-I told the desk lady nervously.
"Okay well get you a room right away"-she said.
They took Ellie in a wheel chair. Jasmine and I followed. everybody else sat in the waiting room. About 15 minutes later cams and Ellie's mom got there so she came in and Jasmine left. we were there for TEN hours and everybody would come in and see us, until she was ready to give birth.
"Okay now push"-said the doctor on one side of Ellie was her mom and on the other I was. as soon as the doctor told her to push she squeezed my hand. I couldn't feel my blood circulating. my hand was numb but after several pushes my beautiful little baby girl came out. That's when my whole world changed I was now a daddy and had the most beautiful little baby. they cleaned her and handed her to me and it was so special I was looking down at her and her eyes opened they were blue just like mine. I handed her to Ellie. And we both started tearing up.
"So what is the baby's name"-asked the doctor.
"What about Victoria Marie Grier"-I asked Ellie.
"It's perfect"-she said and I kissed little Victoria on the forehead.
A couple minutes later the doctor said that everyone could come in.
"WHERES MY LITTE NIECE WHERE IS SHE"-I heard cam yell running down the hall.
"NO IM GONMA HOLD HER FIRST"-I heard matt yell.
"NOOO I AM"-yelled hayes
"YOU GUYS ARE ALL ANIMALS I WILL HOLD HER FIRST"-yelled jasmine.
And they all came rushing in the door. they all got a chance to hold tori and meet her. and they were there for about an hour and then Left to get something to eat.
It was just tori Ellie and I now. I was with two of the four most important girls in my life . the other two are my sister and mom. I couldn't help but stare at tori she was such a calm baby and I knew she was all mine.
Victoria Marie Grier was born November 13,2015