Forever, my girl [Part 1]

2Yeon

Yoo Jeongyeon is living his life to the fullest. Well, who wouldn't if you could get everything you wanted because you're freaking rich, and hella famous music artist?

For him, he's contented with the lifestyle he has now.

But not all those who are contented are truly happy, right?

As for him, he can say he has everything, but there's this one thing he really wants.

-

Jeongyeon's POV

You know, having a lot of money isn't always making people happy.

I'm rich. I can buy everything, even you. No, just kidding.

But as I've said, money doesn't always make people happy. I actually secretly envy my friends for having their own families now, even though they're just simple workers. Don't get me wrong, I don't see my friends low, yet I look up to them. Imagine having a tiring day at work, then when you go home, your wife and your kids welcome you.

I badly want to have like that.

Yet I'm single.

Even though our social status was different, I still befriended them, which I'm thankful for.

Seulgi, Byulyi and Liam were my classmates in college. Well, I chose to study at an average university rather than an overrated one whose students were spoiled brats or rich, arrogant people.

-

Jeongyeon has his work done early. He wants to go somewhere, but is too lazy to go to where that somewhere is.

Out of nowhere, while he's driving, his phone rings and it flashes Seulgi's name, so he immediately answers the call.

"Daddy Jeooongggg!!" the loud voice of Seulgi and Irene's 7-year old daughter, Yeri echoes.

He laughs at the little girl's silliness.

"Why?"

"Yeji and I miss you, she's beside me..." - Yeri

He melted on what the kid said to him.

"Want me to visit you?"

"Yeah.." - Yeri

He hears the 4-year old Yeji, blabbers something in the other line.

"Great timing, I will actually planning to visit you guys. By the way, where's Dada?" he change his direction to reach Kang's residence.

"He's talking with Grandpa Taetae and Grandma Fany, they will sleep here." Jeongyeon nods as if Yeri and Yeji are in front of him.

It's not that Seulgi and Irene let their kids use their phones, whenever Yeri and Yeji requesting to talk to their parents' closest friend, they're letting their two little princesses.

"Be there in 10 minutes, you want to buy me something for you girls?" though he knows that his Irene noona will punch him for spoiling her daughters, still he's giving it all to the two.

"Just be here asap you dumb- aw!" he hear Seulgi hissed in the line that made him laugh loudly. He heard Irene scolding her husband by supposedly saying kinda not appropriate word in front of their daughters before he ended the call.

-

Jeongyeon arrives at the simple village where Seulgi's family lives. He parked his car on the parking lot and knocks to the door. Tiffany, Irene's mother was the one who opens the door for him.