|| 1 ||

❏  hey um hi lol im maddie:3  im listening to change my clothes by dream and alec benjamin currently. ok this is my first story so please enjoy and be mindfull!! im hoping this will get better as the story progresses.

Blake Hampton

I press the end button on my phone in disbelief.
I'm going to London.
By myself.
To write my first few songs.
For my ep.
at twenty-two.

"Laurie, are you sure you're sending me to London?"
"Blake I'm sending you to the best person I know he's a legend, he was in a band you know!?" She says with excitement.

"His name is Niall Horan, he's quite a cutie if I do say so myself," she hints to that fact that I'm still single. Laurie has known me for the past three years and I haven't had a partner in those three years.

"I'm sending you your plane ticket now, I expect you to be at his door Saturday morning 9am sharp!! Have fun my beautiful!" I can hear her enthusiasm through the phone.

I end the call giving me exactly 48 hours to pack up my appartment and ship it all to london.

The next I looked at the clock it was about 4 in the morning and the sun was starting to peak through. At this point I have gotten most of my apartment done and I've moved on to what I'm bringing on the plane. I'm standing on my suitcase trying to get this bitch closed. Just as I get the zipper closed my phone buzzes.

Reminder: LONDON TOMORROW!! Airport by 7!

I glance at the clock. 3:45pm.

I finishing packing my things and slip into a pair of sweatpants then say goodbye to my apartment for the last time.

I almost didn't make it to my flight but, I made it just when they were starting to close the gates. Settling into my seat I pull up Spotify on my phone and shuffle one of this niall horan guys songs.

As I'm walking out of the plane I see a chauffeur holding a sign saying:

Ms. Hampton, Welcome to London!

I smile gleefully at the man and shake his hand.
"Hi Blake, im Wilbur I'll be your driver for the night."
"Hi Wilbur, im Blake but we'll you already know that! So do you know Mr. Horan well?" I ask. "Yes I do, I used to drive him when he was in One Direction. I've known that boy since he was freshly an adult!" He chats as he opens my door for me. I thank Wilbur by giving him a nod and let him continue speaking.
"Today I'll be just dropping you off at Mr.Horan's apartment but maybe I'll see you again later on." He smiles as he starts the engine to the car. As he drives I can't help but watch the world outside the window. The next thing I know the car is rolling to a stop and I can see a very expensive looking building ahead.
My door opens and Wilbur holds out his hand to help me out.
"Thank you Wil that's so sweet of you," I give him a toothy smile and he goes and grabs my luggage.
"Have a great day and good luck beautiful." He says with a smile as he hands me my luggage.

    The elevator ride could not take any longer. I am so nervous that I feel like I'm gonna (TW) throw up. I let out a sigh of relief when the elevator door finally opens after what feels like ten million years. I peak my head out into the hallway and look both ways before stepping out.
     I hesitate before knocking at his door, checking to make sure I look decent. I knock on the door a solid four times before it opens to a gorgeous man in sweatpants sitting low on his waist. He glances at the clock. " you must be Blake, I'm Niall sorry I'm not dressed appropriately you're uh a bit early," he laughs awkwardly as he reaches for my hand. I look this man up and down twice because DAMN his eyes are beautiful. His hand is firm and way bigger then mine. "Hi Niall I'm sorry I didn't know I was early im not really used to the time zone yet, im sorry I thought you knew I was gonna be here as soon as I was I didn't mean to barge into your life like this." I babble. He just laughs at me. "Let me grab your luggage you will be staying in the guest room it's right next to mine but it's the biggest one so I hope you don't mind," he walks down the hall with my luggage. I look around taking in the beautiful apartment. I didn't expect his apartment to be this nice because most men don't car how they live or if it's even decorated. He opens the door to my new bedroom and I gasp. "This is beautiful! Oh my god you didn't have to do this," I give the room a 360. SHUT UP. I have a bathroom in my bedroom!! This is such a luxury to me.
"I'll leave you to get settled, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me I left a few things on the dresser for you." He says as he closed the door behind him.
I walk over to the dresser and see a notepad with the address of the building on it and his phone number. Next to the notepad is 1000 dollars in pounds with a note that says go out and get whatever you need :) xx niall
That's way to much money I don't even have that much in my bank account right now. I'll talk to him about it after I'm done unpacking. I hear a subtle knock on my door as im finishing putting off my last suitcase. "come in!" I say. The door creaks open.

"I made dinner if you'd like to join me. I made pasta by the way." he smiles at me and I... blush? why am I blushing? I stand up brushing my hands down my jeans and walk with him out into the kitchen. Niall pulls out my chair for me and I thank him and grab my silverware.

"are you all settled in? I hope you like your room." he comments nervously as he takes a bite of his pasta. I just nod. "did you see the money I gave you? you can spend it on room decor if you want or if you need anything else, I just didn't know if you had any money," he continues on.

"Niall you truly didn't need to give me money, to be completely honest with you I don't even have that much money in my bank account right now ill feel guilty using it," I say with a mouthful of pasta. Niall reaches his hand across the table and grabs the tips of my fingers.

"honestly please use the money, I have plenty of it, and I'm here to help you make music its my gift to you. I'd like to get to know you Blake, sometimes it helps with the um process in making music," he says staring into my eyes with so much passion. Goddamn. I'm blushing again. the feeling of sparks I got when he grabbed my hand and the way he looked so deeply into my eyes. "Thank you Niall I appreciate it. I saw the huge tv in the living room want to watch a movie?" I say and he nods. we stand up and he grabs my plate and starts to wash the dishes. "go pick out a movie ill be there in a sec," he offers. I head to the living room with the big ass couch and pick out my favorite movie 10 Things I Hate About You. Niall sits down on the opposite side of the couch. "ahh you're a rom-com kinda girl I see!" he laughs. I reach over to grab the remote to turn it up but he grabs it. "Niall can you turn the volume up please?" I say obviously annoyed. He smiles and turns it down. "I think this is the perfect time to get to know you," he grins as he now mutes the tv. "ok then ill go first, how old are you?" I ask. "that's a classic but I'm twenty-five, how bout you?" he deadpans. "I'm twenty-two anyways, what made you start writing music?" I question.

"you know I've always liked to write music it was a way I destressed but I think I actually started writing good songs near the end of One Direction when I wrote a lot of the last album," he mumbled. "I started writing in middle school when I really didn't have a lot of friends but didn't start performing til I was about seventeen," I explain.

Niall and I talk for the whole rest of the movie and I learn so much about the man ill be living with for the next few months. I check my watch. 9:45 pm. standing up from my place on the couch I fold my blanket and start heading for my bedroom. just as I'm about to be at the end of the hallway I feel a warm hand grab me gently by my bicep. I peel around and look at Niall with his ruffled hair.

"were you going to leave me on the couch without saying goodnight?" he askes.

"You were asleep niall, do you think I would wake you up to say goodnight when we just met," I deadpan turning back around and heading towards my door. "Goodnight Niall," I comment sarcasticly.

I click the door closed and start to do my nightly routine but as im finishing up a thought comes to mind. My brain started to wonder what his hair smells like and what his fingers would feel like in my hair. NO. BLAKE YOU CAN NOT THINK OF HIM LIKE THAT. I'm jet lagged I just need to get some rest. Yea rest.

-

This is the first chapter it isn't that great but that's what practice is for right!! Anyways in this story I'm imagining niall like this during the chapter

Anyways ima post this and see how I feel:) as of right now I'll be posting chapters whenever:) ily