Chapter 7: Good voice of ordinary family

Začít od začátku

How could this little expression escape Han Mo's eyes? He raised his fingers and swept the little guy's pretty nose, "Kite-flying is just a show for today. For a while, Dad will prepare something for Xuan Xuan. Exciting content, but now, please try little princess Xuan Xuan first to taste the Super Invincible Big Mac Big Burger carefully made by her father."

  The little guy was stunned for a moment. He didn't know what Dad said about the big hamburger. In a blink of an eye, Han Mo had already put the prepared food on the picnic mat.

  The feeling of being a little bit disappointed because of not being able to finish flying the kite disappeared instantly.

  Han Mo held the Super Invincible Giant Burger in his hand, and shook in front of Xuan Xuan's coveted face, and Xiao Jia's bright and bright eyes followed the big burger in a circle.

   "Xuan Xuan want to eat?"

  The little guy swallowed fiercely, and shouted sweetly, "Yes!"

   "If we want to eat, we must wash our hands first." Han Mo held the water bottle in one hand and shook it in front of Xuan Xuan.

She washed her hands obediently, without stopping for a second, Xuan Xuan quickly took the big hamburger from her dad. Her mother had taken her to eat hamburgers before, but she always said it was junk food and she didn’t buy it often for her to eat. Xuan Xuan has never seen the burger my father made today.

  Looking at the little guy enjoying the super big burger with relish, Han Mo’s mouth evokes a comforting arc, which he took all morning to make. In order to make the little guy a nutritious match, there are eggs in the hamburger, vegetables, cheese, and a piece of beef that Hanmo has carefully fried in the morning. In order to make the beef tender and smooth, he has worked a lot.

   "Dad, Xuan Xuan has lived so long and has never eaten such a delicious food." Xuan Xuan praised her dad solemnly.

  Han Mo was amused by the little guy’s serious compliment, and squeezed his little face that was stuffed with hamburgers, “How old you are, you say you have lived for so long. From now on, my dad will make good food for you every day.”

  Xuan Xuan’s **** eyes lit up, "Really? Dad, do you mean to make Xuan Xuan good food every day from now on?"

  Han Mo complied with his daughter’s expression, and raised his chin confidently, “It’s true.”

  The little guy danced happily, cheered for a while, suddenly fell silent, sat on the picnic mat and muttered to himself in a low voice, "I wish my mother could eat too."

  Han Mo didn't expect the little guy to say this suddenly, glanced at the big eyes with a little expectation, smiled, "Mom wants to eat, and Dad will make it for her."

   "Thank you Dad!" The little guy jumped on Han Mo and hooked his neck.

  ...

  After eating a sumptuous lunch, Han Mo simply tidied up and was thinking about the wonderful content of the afternoon. There was a noisy sound not far away, as if something was being held.

The little guy who just lay in the tent erected his ears to listen to the distant sound, and slipped out of the account, "Dad, Dad, come on, it seems that there is an event there." Xuan Xuan raised her little finger and pointed in the direction of the voice. .

  Han Mo saw that the little guy wanted to see the excitement, and said, "How about going with Dad to have a look?"

Xuan Xuan wanted to watch the excitement in her little head, but she was afraid that her father would not dare to mention it. Her father took the initiative to say it, and she nodded her head like a chicken pecking at the rice and said, "Okay."