Part 2 bc i am still simping hard

[ Note : this one is dedicated to my lovely darling ♡Tater♡   Also, warning for food/meat]

      Toy Bonnie grabs your wrist, pulling you to stand up. He then sits in the chair, effectively switching places with you. He then puts his hand behind his head, reclining. Unfortunately, his bout of arrogance leads him to lean back a bit too far. You see the front wheels of the chair lift off the ground, and his eyes widen. He sits up suddenly to stop himself from falling back. The front wheels bang back onto the ground as his weight shifts back forward. You laugh. His cheeks glow.

       "Hey! I just had a near death experience!" You roll your eyes.

       "Well you did take my seat." He feigns an offended gasp.

      "I thought we shared everything!" He pouts, crossing his arms and spinning the chair so his back is turned to you. You see him glance back with one eye to check if you're still watching his show.

      "Wow, you're such a good actor. I bet you could be a performer." You joke. "Aw! Really?" he plays along, reeling to face you. "Do you think one day I could work at Freddy's?" You cup his face and give him a peck on the nose.

      "Of course, Bon." You say warmly. His cheeks flash red.

      " ... More?" He pleads, wrapping his arms around you.

      "I'll give you more more honey, bunny." You kiss all over his cheeks, they're warm from all his blushing. He melts at your touch. You kiss his forehead.

      "Will you sit with me noww?" You oblige and sit in his lap. He holds you close against him. As you sit, you get a glimpse of the monitor.

      The music box.

      You jolt towards the screen, rushing to wind it back up. Toy Bonnie holds you up as you stretch from the chair to press the button. You're both quiet, you could hear the soft whirring of his cooling fans. Once the box was completely wound up, you two carefully reposition into your original spots. You exhale in relief, and rest your head against his clothed chest.

      "That was close."

      "Maybe you should have left it with the others." You groan.

       "I wish I could do that but I don't think y'all can press the buttons on the screen."

       "Why not?"

       "Just try it." He taps a hard plastic digit on the screen. As you predicted, nothing happens.

       "Why doesn't it work?"

       "You were designed to keep all your electricity so you don't accidentally electrocute some poor kid."

       "Yes? And?"

       "When I touch the screen," You raise your hand. "my finger absorbs some of it's electrostatic charge." You press the remote winding button. "And that is shown as me pressing the button." You hold his hand. "Your 'skin' is made of plastic, and under that is insulated wire. My skin isn't insulated so it can absorb it."

      "Huh. Weird."

       "Yeah, science is weird."

      "Your skin is weird too."

       "What?"

       "Well it's soft and made of meat? But it doesn't look like meat? Wait, what does meat even look like?"