Pilot [6]

~Norway, 1975~

"And we've arrived," Rip said as he pulled the lever "Gideon if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?"

Leonard looked over at Mick who was holding his head "What are you complaining about now? It's not like we time-jumped,"

"I hate flying, especially in...whatever this thing is," Mick replied.

"Where exactly are we?" Hawkman questioned.

"We're still in 1975, right?" Seraphine asked.

"Indeed." Rip said as he took his harness off "October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway,"

"Sounds like a vacation," Leonard said.

"Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr. Snart," Rip went into his office and picked up a notebook

"That's Aldus's notebook," Hawkman said.

"Now he theorized that Savage might be here,"

"Might?" Seraphine questioned, crossing her arms.

"And if he's right, and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain,"

"Can't we just go back and save Aldus?" Hawkgirl asked

Seraphine scoffed at the notion, and realized it sounded rude when everyone turned towards her "Sorry...just been there, tried that...obviously didn't work,"

"Look, I'm sorry. We can't go back and change events in which we participated," Rip explained "Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex,"

"Which sounds way cooler than it is," Ray said

"Forgetting physics for a second," Sarah interrupted "shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?"

"According to Gideon, there is a large meeting of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms," Rip explained

"Now that sounds like a vacation," Seraphine said with a smirk

"Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people," Leonard said, inferring to himself and Mick.

"But they're the next best thing," Seraphine said winking at Leonard.

"Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep," Hawkman said to Leonard and Mick.

"I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man," Mick argued

"So what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?" Hawkgirl questioned

"The Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion," Rip explained

"You've got a room that makes clothing?" Jax asked

"Doesn't everyone?"

"Doesn't everyone?" Seraphine mimicked as she rolled her eyes.

Everyone went to go change, as Seraphine remained in the room.

Leonard looked over at Seraphine "Aren't you going to go change?"

"Don't think I need to." Seraphine retorted "After all what says villain, then wearing a black leather jacket?" she smirked as she walked off.

***

"All right, the first thing we need to do is work up a plan," Ray explained as the group walked through the halls of the Waverider.

"Got a lot of experience infiltrating criminal gatherings?" Leonard quipped "Didn't think so. I'm calling the shots,"