It was a painfully beautiful match made in heaven.

"Don't miss me too much," she speaks up.

"For what? I'm going to be disturbing you two every other day," Zayn chuckles.

"Are you serious?" She lights up. "You guys are really cool now?"

"I guess. He told me it's fine to come over whenever I want, the lad seems lonely," he sighs.

"He is. He's always been one to seek out people and pretend not to care," Nia smiles in fondness.

"Hey, I hope he's able to recover and find his safe space again," Zayn says in support.

"He deserves it, he's a good guy," she quickly agrees.

"I know that. C'mon, let's head out," he grabs her bag.

Nia hurriedly carries her duffle bag, an old gift from Harry. It was one of the first gifts he showered her with when they started talking to each other. Casting one last glance, Nia smiles and heads out of her cosy flat. Zayn hugs her once more before she heads into the waiting car and she fights her tears.

In the car, Nia listens to some music and is finally able to silently let out her compressed tears. The tears don't mean much. It's just the stress and tension throbbing through her body. The chauffeur is polite enough to let her be in silence and he calmly offers her a box of tissues.

Nia laughs a little at herself and tidies up as the car enters the parking space. Of course, Harry cannot know about her little crying session in the car. He would assume that she doesn't want this but again, nobody is forcing her to do this.

The house manager is waiting by the lift and Nia's things are collected before she can even say a word.

"Welcome, I'm Ethel." The woman says with a smile.

"I'm Nia, it's nice to meet you," Nia says, nervously.

"The boss is expecting you, please follow me,"

There's a little flashback to the first time Nia realised how big Harry truly is in the entertainment industry and how irregular his life is. This moment feels just like that and she just keeps smiling.

Following Ethel, they enter the lift and head up to the flat. Once the doors open, Nia feels a little ease wrap itself around her and she enters the flat with a renewed sense of hope. Just as Ethel said, Harry is waiting for her. The man looks a little nervous and he instantly flashes a smile on seeing her enter.

Nia returns the smile and walks over to him. They stand in front of each other. Just staring at their faces and wearing overwhelmed smiles. Ethel reads the heavy room and calmly takes Nia's things to the room within.

Watching him change in a whole year has been a lot. The stubble on his face adds a lot of change to his usual sweet innocent face. Harry blinks a little and admires how not much has changed in a year. There's a lot of sadness in her eyes and it looks like she cries a little too much.

Standing in silence is getting a little awkward and so he reaches out his shaky hand.

"Hi?" he speaks up.

"What are you doing?" Nia smiles.

"We...sh-shake," he replies with a firm nod.

"I was expecting a hug. We're friends, right?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Okay...okay...good, me too," Harry breathes out in relief.

"So, why did you offer the shake like a businessman?" She laughs a little.