He sighed and said
'Well in any case if you think that I will stop by this you better take that thought out of your mind... So it would be better if you leave...'

You started coughing blood and was sweating real hard...your breathing become heavy

'Seems like you took me a bit for granted baji san ...am not leaving you...either I will stop you or fight by your side ...'

As your grip tightened on his waist...he did felt that your grip tightened but it didn't felt anything to him... It would have been better if you didn't get stabbed but your body is getting more and more weak...

baji was not moving he was just standing there still...maybe he also really missed your touch so its okay for him to stay like this for a while... You coughed while holding him ...When he heard your cough again ...he asked...

' so umm ..... how is your pnemonia? '

While scratching the back of his neck...He thought that you are coughing because of your fever..

A smile appeared on your face when you heard that... he is still worried about you...

'Oh it's over just normal cough... but I wonder *cough* I wonder how you knew about it? '

He don't want to answer that for now...

' it doesn't matter y/n .. You better head home now..am gonna make this even today...'
you were just quite and your grip was getting more and more loose you were sweating from your forehead and taking deep breaths... It felt like the numbness is slowly reaching your brain...

(Your expression was same like hina when she was dying)

'Tell me about it baji san'

'Huh'

'You are doing all this to keep your promise to protect toman right? '

Baji eyes widened when he heard you say that he don't know what to say

'Shut up..its not like that at all didn't we discussed about it earlier ...still you are saying that..'

'Why are you lying baji san?'..

'Am not the one lying you are the only one in delusion...leave me '

As he jerked you off and you fall down on your knees it was really hard for him to do that but he has some responsibilities ...he was surprised that you know the truth that's why he can't bring himself to lie anymore...he started to move up on the piles making his way towards kisaki...
...
Suddenly chifuyu and takemitchy stepped between to stop him...