'Am really bad at fighting but baji San taught me some moves so maybe Ill try doing it if I really have to ...

(you know for a fact that you can get your ass kicked easily but you can't  back out  maybe who knows you can actually kick some asses as well)

I know that day you came up on the stage for me  ... Not only that you were always there for me whenever I needed you helping me from those mobs Matsuri .... Now I realised why you said those words... You wanted me to hate you right? You wanted me to abandon you so that you can fight alone so you will do something reckless again...but it's not that easy to get rid of me baji san .. Those words weren't even close for hurting me and maybe am not that weak of a person you think I am '

'I am here to keep my promise'

You were just running down the place and when you arrived there you saw many different gangs there but you immediately hid yourself without catching the attention of the crowd....

You sneaked from a corner looking here and there, thinking where is everyone ... You can't see anyone you knew...just a bunch of people fighting...

But then your eyes went up to mountain of cars...you saw mikey on top it..Two guys were holding him and he was bleeding from his head it looked really serious ...

you put your hands on your mouth... even before you could think of anything else mikey just kicked the guy in front of him right in his temple lifting another guy with his leg..

Fuck he is really strong baji San was not joking ... He looked intimidating and aura around him grew dark which sends you shiver even from such distance... But suddenly he fall down on his knees ...

A guy which has his face covered with a mask shouted...

'Follow me men'

'We will crush mikey'

A group of guys started running towards him climbing up on the piles of cars ...mikey doesn't seems in a good condition it's really bad ...

You were watching them and tears were filling your eyes your whipped them and tried to close your distance by quietly sneaking... Mikey kun is really injured and there is no signs of baji... It really sent you in a panic mode ... What will happen now...

'Your leader head is mine'
When he was about to hit mikey ...
Another guy who was wearing toman uniform punched him in the face and he fall down unconscious the guy then stepped on his head...

He called himself the 3rd division caption kisaki tetta and announced that his division will protect there leader...

Wait isn't he the guy chifuyu mentioned that baji San wanted to get rid off
You knew for a fact that he is not a good news ...but everyone was cheering for him...

A drop of sweat appeared on your head... You were already too panicked and worried... Where is baji San... Is he okay... What happened ..your head started hurting as you put your hand your head and then looked up and noticed that  someone is running up on the piles of broken cars...

'I have been waiting for this moment'

It was baji when you saw him your eyes widened.... he was holding an iron rod...

'Baji san' you mummbled

'Kisakiiiiii'

He shouted and hit him in the face with the same rod which broke his glasses or maybe his nose too and he fell down on his back...

'Dont do it ...'
You covered your mouth...

'Kisaki I will rearrange your fucking face' he shouted while grinning towards him and everyone from valhalla started cheering him... But toman doesn't look happy with it...

'Baji what are you doing ? '

'We are here to take you back'
Suddenly a frown appeared on his face...

It's not right ... I know baji San will not do this without any reason but even so... He is going against toman and not only that i dont know why it doesn't feel right my all instincts are telling me tha-

Suddenly a guy picked him and throwed him down... When he did so it felt your heart just dropped. .. But then baji immediately got up... He was about to planning on hitting him again but chifuyu came in between... And stood in front of him stretching his arms that looks like he wants to stop him...

Chifuyu what is he doing ...
Even before you could think of any possibility baji punched him right in the face and he fall down blood splurting from his nose..
It left your jaw opened you can't properly hear there conversation... But before he can take any step chifuyu shouted...

'I am the vice caption of first division of toman... Am here to protect you baji san'

Seems like baji was not convinced with what he was saying...
Chifuyu was right about baji San acting as a spy for toman...it was clearly visible from his action that he is doing this for toman but is there a possible way to stop him? Even chifuyu failed to do so ... So what can I do..he won't listen to me
Suddenly takemitchy came out of nowhere and grabbed baji...

His eyes widened

When you saw that takemitchy was actually holding baji so that he won't fight kisaki...

'Takemitchy kun'  you mummbled

'We need to protect baji kun' takemitchy shouted
Your eyes widened when you heard that you looked up and see chifuyu crying...well yah you know why  because chifuyu cant do that , chifuyu can never hit baji San...

'I know he can never do that... He really respects hi-'

Baji hit him in the neck with his elbows and takemitchy started to loose consciousness but something made him to snap back and he grabbed baji even more tighter...

And that shows how strong spirited person he is...

You slapped yourself and looked straight...
'Idk what was I thinking but I think I have snapped back ..thanks takemitchy kun and don't worry chifuyu you don't have to hit him... From here on i will also help takemitchy kun and stop baji san..'
You took a step forward but then you noticed a guy with wolf cut is closing his distance to baji he was wearing valhalla uniform

Wait that guy I think mikey kun mentioned about him the guy with tiger tattoo on his neck....who is he?

You gave it a thought and then you remembered the image mikey showed you... The guy who was standing next to baji...
Oh now i remember he is kazutora hanemiya the guy who killed mikey's brother ...

But wait why is he holding a knife and why is he coming near baji San...isnt he on there side isn't he baji San's friend.. What is he trying  to achieve...

No way... You can feel your heart dropping as your feet started moving subconsciously but it's not like that you wanted them to stop...you just wanted the time to stop for now ...you ran down to him and now everyone was looking at you...

'Wait what is a girl doing here?'

'who is she? ' rindou asked...

'How am I supposed to know ' ran replied

A guy stood in front of you to stop you...

'It's not a place for you missy'

'Leave my way' he

You punched him in his stomach as hard as possible the exact way baji taught you(you are quite good and quick at learning) which made him bent down in pain and then headbutted him... And he fall down on the ground groaning in pain...

You took the opportunity and ran past him...

'I like her...' ran mummbled with a smirk on his face...

'Did you said something? ' rindou asked

'Nothing' ran replied...

You couldn't care less..the only thing you can see is kazutora holding a knife  ...Everything around you turned into slowmotion who knows what happened but it is for good...

you went near baji and hugged him from behind...
Baji didn't realised what happened until he felt a short pair of arms surrounding his waist..

(I added ran and rindou conversation coz many of you like them...so why not.. And am sorry I unpublished it to edit the last part..)