Joelle shakes her head, "It's nothing."

"I thought we were best friends." I fake a gasp and she looks up at me. "Are we not besties for life?"

"We are." She sighs as she takes a seat, "I just really wished that we all lived together."

I smile sadly at her words.

"Thomas and Joseph are growing up so much and everytime I come here, they're always bigger." She reaches into the pram to touch one of them. "I just don't want to miss out on their lives and vice versa. They've never even been to Florida to see me dance or sw-"

"You dance?" My eyes widen in surprise as she nods her head.

"Sometimes if dad is around, he'll come watch my recitals." She sighs again and I feel my heart break. "He's never there for my swim meets so it's just mom and I."

"You have my number." I tell her with a smile. "If you let us know in advance, we can make plans to fly out."

Her eyes light up, "Really?"

"We're family, Joelle. No matter what is going on, we are always going to be there for you so don't feel as if you're asking for too much." She runs over to me and jumps in my lap. "Woah."

"I love you so much, Amerie." She throws her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her.

"I love you too, babe."

---

"I have a question for you." Joe asks as I look back check on the kids who are fast asleep. A smile forms on my face when I see that Joelle is holding both Thomas and Joseph's tiny hands.

"Hit me."

"How would you feel about us buying a home in Florida?" His question takes me by complete surprise.

I scrunch my face up, "Why would I want to move to Florida?" 

"My family and Jojo live there." He answers as if it's the most obvious thing. "It would also be more convenient work wise since most of the wrestlers liv-"

"What does it make convenient?" I whip my head round to look at him. "We have a beautiful home here and you get to work just fine."

"It was just a thought." Joe calmly says and I sigh as I turn to face the road. "Just for the record, I moved here to be with you. I sold my home in Florida to be with you in Beverly Hills. I am hours away from the life that I built and hours away from my daughter."

"We're not arguing about this." I tell him. "I have my business here. If you really wanted to move then you should have brought it up when we found out that I was pregnant."

As we slow to a stop at a stop light, Joe turns to look at me.

"Would you have moved?"

"I love you so much." I respond with a small smile. "I might be a hothead but I would have moved any and everywhere with you."

Joe places his hand over mine and gives it a squeeze.

"We'll start looking at houses." I say as I think of everything that Joe has sacrificed just to be with me. It makes me feel bad because his own daughter lives hours away while my family are just a thirty minute drive away. 

"Are you serious?"

"I'm not moving there full time." I tell him in a serious tone. "But I am willing to jump around for the sake of our family."

"That means everything to me." Joe says before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more."

His eyes fall to my stomach and I pull my face away from his once I realise what he is thinking about. I clear my throat and he turns back to face the road as the stop light changes.

"My mom and sisters want to fly down to see the boys."

"You don't have to tell me." I mutter as I think of the unresolved issues between Joe's family and myself.

"If I told you that the Fatus were planning to stop by--"

"Absolutely not." I cut him off. "Jonathan was far too rude to me when I was pregnant and I don't want nothing to do with that family."

"Not even Trinity?"

"If Trinity was on their side then yes, not even Trinity." I chew on the inside of my cheek.

We stay in silence for a few moments as Joe continues the drive to our home.

"Galina wants to get back together." Joe blurts out and I roll my eyes at the thought of that woman intruding in our lives again.

"Doesn't she read the news?" I spit. "You're a taken man."

Joe lets out a chuckle, "I just wanted to give you the heads up."

"You should be giving her the heads up because I won't be nice next time." I respond as I look out my window. "I don't want to talk about her, it'll make my blood pressure go up."

Joe reaches over and gives my thigh another squeeze.

"I think we should consider moving out." I tell him about the thing that has been on my mind. "We can still live here but not in that house."

Joe looks at me in surprise, "We've barely been there two years."

"Yeah but we have so many bad memories." I shrug my shoulders. "The house just doesn't feel like a home anymore, not after all the shit we went through. All the fighting and cryin--"

"That's a lot of money." Joe cuts me off before he rubs the side of his face, "We spent millions on that place."

I furrow my brows at him, "We'll both go half on a property. Once we sell this place which is in perfect condition, we'll make a sizable profit."

I am very surprised that Joe is bringing money into this when it is not an issue for us. Joe definitely has more money than I do but since starting The Dreams, my pockets have grown too. My company is worth more than a million dollars and I make money from other stuff too.

"We can get a mortgage." I tell him as he drives up to our gates. "If you're really worried about our finances then we get a mortgage, it's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Amerie." He sighs deeply. "This is a lot to think about."

"Then think about it." I rub my hands. "It's a lot of money but it will all be worth it in the long run."

"Just give me some time."