"His Majesty would be visiting you after my leave. He wants to check your condition first before we have a meeting"

Right, they have to carefully discuss how they will announce to the villagers their so called "alliance" with the infamous Thumper. Jungkook sarcastically thinks it will go smoothly with the predators.

At the moment, the bunny is dreading to see the King. He has no energy to deal with his enigmatic and charming eyes, the tiger would be the death of him.

"Must he visit me first? The meeting should be his utmost importance"

"Oh Jungkook" Jin smiled, but this holds a hint of mischievousness that the bunny doesn't like "His Consort will always be his top priority."

What does he mean by that?

Before he could voice out that question, the Councilor is already on his feet. The latter waved him farwell and his gesture was returned, but in a more confused manner.

"Your brother and hyung will be allowed to visit you right after the King leaves, so you have no need to worry about boredom in this room"

"Understood.. but what do you mean by his King's-"

And out the door the hamster goes.

This has only made Jungkook have thoughts about the possibilities of being a Consort. Maybe about needing to earn respect of the higher ups before finally getting the whole meaning of his role.

But that couldn't be right. He just doesn't understand why he's being kept under the dark when this role is specifically given to him, doesn't he have the right to know to properly execute it?

His thoughts has been cut short by a door opening. The bunny could only close his eyes and dig his head further down the pillows as he hears soft leather shoes tapping on the marbled floor, slowly getting closer to his bed.

Jungkook tried his best to control his body from shivering whenever he hears him, his deep sultry voice echoing in the silent room.

"How are your injuries, little hopper?"

The younger still could not decipher why just the King's mere presence affected him so much.

"I am alright, your Majesty"

He felt the bed dipped at the added weight and his nerves are on haywire at the thought of the tiger being so close to his form.

Jungkook dared enough to slowly open his eyes to stare at the King, his throat clogging at such an intense gaze from the older.

What made him shaken is how the said King is furrowing his brows, seeming displeased at him. The bunny was confused at this until the King speak out.

"Have you forgotten your role already, Bunny? Is this your way to disobey your King?"

Ah.. right..