finders keepers (tomarry, cont. of lost and found)

The next morning, Tom found himself far too content to move from his place in bed.

It was warm and comforting.
Harry's body, albeit not as large as his own, seemed to give off an incredible amount of body heat.
It was everything Tom had never had before.

He was used to waking alone in bed, was so accustomed to immediately rising to his feet and heading to shower. He would get cleaned up and then put on his usual attire before making breakfast and heading to work. Sometimes he would pick up breakfast from a cafe instead.
On his days off he would lay in bed a few moments longer than usual. Then he would get up and ready for the day. He would learn a new song or two on his piano in the morning then head out in the afternoon for his daily stroll.

Today was his day off, and he found that, this time, he didn't feel like leaving his bed so soon.

He passed the time by watching Harry's face shift in his sleep. His eyelids would occasionally flutter from the flurry of activity in his mind and his eyebrows would furrow together as if he were thinking.
His breathing remained soft and quiet, and Tom enjoyed the small puffs of warm air that hit his arm.
He traced every book and cranny of Harry's face with his index finger, feeling pleased when a soft sigh would escape past his parted lips.

Eventually, he could tell that Harry was beginning to wake up. His breathing changed and he inhaled deeply as he woke, eyes delicately opening as he made eye contact with Tom.

"Good morning." He rumbled, pressing a kiss to the scar that lay on Harry's forehead.
"Morning." Harry said, easing back into a relaxed state as he rubbed his eyes clean.

He felt himself smile as he buried his face in the pillow for a moment, doing his best to hide the buildup of emotions that were gathering so early in the morning.
It was unlikely Harry noticed, he was far too sleepy, anyways.

When they'd both freshened up enough, Tom began to make breakfast for the both of them, settling on crepes drizzled with strawberry syrup and adorned by small chunks of the fruit.
Harry seemed like someone who liked sweets early in the morning and, judging by the habits he'd seen from the time they'd been together, he would certainly like this breakfast.

Tom himself was fond of most things sweet.

As a child he'd never truly been given that comfort or promise of ice cream after a bad day. No one had ever given him sweets before, and he'd never had the funds for it before.

Now that he was an adult and had a stable life, he would treat himself with the was small things in life, like sweets. 
Perhaps that'd included Harry.

They ate quietly amongst each other and shared secret smiles from across the table. The food was exactly what Tom had wanted it to be, and Harry seemed to enjoy it just as much as him, for he'd smiled widely at the sight of it.

The crepes had a bit of whip cream on them, just something a little extra Tom had decided he'd add for texture and extra sweetness. Then he'd seen the slight mess Harry had become and couldn't help but intervene.

Harry had turned pink when Tom wiped cream from his lip and put it into his mouth, sucking it clean.
He'd seen the way his eyes tracked the movement, the way Harry's tongue flicked out and licked his lips after.

Tom smiled sweetly, pretending he hadn't known what he'd done wrong.

"Do you ever actually play that beauty?" Harry asked teasingly as they sat in the sitting room, his head resting on Tom's shoulder.
"I do." He confirmed, narrowing his eyes playfully.
"Would you like to hear something then?"