CH.5: You, again!

Start from the beginning

And at the thought of extra training to burn the extra calories, to sweat more than usual, Aleksandr came to mind and blood ran downstairs. Hell, I had a dream about him during the weekend and it was so detailed and vivid that I woke up stunned, my heart beating super-fast, as if feeling his hands truly on me. It took many minutes staring at the ceiling to calm myself down and eventually, it worked.

Would Aleksandr help me out with that? An afternoon section of sweating and riding him in every possible thinkable way would be fucking awesome. Hmm...Aleksandr and his beautiful clear blue eyes, his strong jaw and defined muscles...I bet he would be fantastic in bed and somehow, I imagined him taking me in every possible way, wanting to change positions, meaning I couldn't possibly get bored. Sure, he had that glacial very distant look and air around him, he seemed made of ice and very cold stone, but his eyes were burning ice and I wouldn't be surprised if inside he was in fact erupting lava. I still could see his arms flexing under his polo-shirt, and his strong neck, the shape of his nose. Oh, I would slowly start from his full and kissable lips, until my tongue could finally enter and claim his mouth, tasting every inch of it, fighting and dancing with his tongue, sucking it hard, making him groan in desire, in need to tear my clothes away, hardening his grip on my hair. Then I'd slowly kiss his strong jaw and trace the profile of it, and his neck with the tip of my tongue, till I reached his collarbone. We'd growl together.

Oh damn. I totally pictured it in my head and just the mere thought felt fantastic, as if his hands were indeed on me, as he his rugged breath was whispering against my ear. I had a feeling he would enjoy pulling my hair and try to keep me in check, but it wasn't very easy with me. Oh hell, that would be so freaking hot and maybe...

Stop it, Travis, I hissed at myself, because I was getting so hard it was almost painful.

Great. Damn great. Triple damn great.

I flipped through channels, hoping to find something to entertain my very horny self and distract my mind from this rather hardcore train of thoughts, but of course, not a chance. It was so frustrating, and I tossed the remote control to the end of the bed, sighing out in annoyance.

What the hell was wrong with me? I seriously wanted Aleksandr, like I never wanted anyone else and it was incredibly stupid because he was very straight and I no longer desired to go down that road. Once had been more than enough and burned me very much.

Why that Monday did I have to meet him in person? Why that ass-wipe had to push me into him? And why the hell he had to change locker and then talk to me? It was fine to simply observe him from afar, just merely admire him, rank his body with my eyes when he didn't see it, dream of him. But after hearing his voice, his comments and how he openly teased me about my slashed jeans, and in particular, after having felt damn shivers down my back, tingling my skin, every time he stared at me with his handsome poker-face, well, everything became different.

It was like having had a little bite of him, a small tease of what he could taste, and I wouldn't be satisfied until I had him entirely. My stupid and hot mind worked in that way, just like my hormones and desire. He spoke and looked to me in a way I was left craving for more, wanting to understand if he really was an ice-made person or not, whether he actually had a warm touch in him or it was only in my mind. I saw him kindly smiling at his friends, laughing at the comments Derek made. I wished he could smile in that same way at me.

It was like an unexpected and leaping fire that began burning and consuming all inside of me, getting stronger and wider, wilder even, until I couldn't control it. It had to break free, to burn everything down to ashes, to engulf everything in its warm flames and make it its own.

But I had to calm the fuck down and get my head to cool it, for Aleksandr wasn't just someone. And what was more important, fire could really freaking hurt and scar your skin permanently, leaving behind not very pleasant memories or images. Hell, it really could burn you.