4¦| Well great we found something worse then the egg|¦4

Start from the beginning

Y/N L/N
°•Deity of untold Knowledge•
Gender: Non-binary
Age: 27+
{Age has been forgotten}
Place of Origin: Dream SMP
{No recollection of former residences}
Current Residence: Forest of Wonders
[Built by Y/N ]
Eye colour: E/C
Hair Colour: H/C
Height: 6'8
Weight: Y/W

Notes:
This 'deity' does not possess the abilities of a Deity yet.
Due to the All-Knowing Crow or Crow father's retirement had this deity received the potential of becoming a deity
This 'deity' is currently struggling with its trial in order to become a deity

The trail consists of fully knowing the history of its own origin

Y/N closed their notes, they've been wishing to add something to them for so long however a wish can't come true without actions to try and reach that wish.

Y/N exhaled with frustration, to them it was only another meaningless era with no progress of reaching their goal. They have been constantly wondering why the Deity Of Absolute Rule loathed them so.
Not only does he not allow alternative means for Y/N to regain their full memory but he has also relished the sight of Y/N 's family constantly being afflicted and being tortured by any means possible.

Y/N 's face contorted with rage, Yes they were aware that they weren't an official member of the family but nonetheless did it still feel like they were a part of it. Spending so much time with Pilza, Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and even Mumza, had Y/N grown so attached that they couldn't even think of what they'll do if they had lost one of them once more.

Why was the Deity Of Absolute Rule so obsessed with their family and why did he constantly wish pain upon them? Was it because the family mostly consisted of Deities?

Even just thinking about the thought made Y/N even more furious, they gripped their notes in frustration and threw them off of the desk the now flying papers were previously.
Now realizing what they were doing they tried calming themselves down by closing their eyes and thinking of their favourite place.

Slowly but surely Y/N 's anger had soon dispersed and they returned to their usual expression.
"You just had to let him get to you, huh?" Every person had someone who made them think irrationally, making them do meaningless things because of anger. Like how Tommy would be when just thinking of Dream. In Y/N 's case, it was quite similar but instead of Dream, it was DreamXD, the God of the server.

The deity someone set free on accident.

Y/N looked at the mess they caused and a bit of self-pity dawned upon them. The notes Y/N threw weren't just scattered around on the floor but due to the force, Y/N threw them with, had the floor suddenly gotten dents in them.

Y/N sighed, they were too exhausted to clean up this mess right now so they'll just rest for a little while. Y/N walked over to the bookshelf, grabbed a book, and lied down on the couch.

Without realization, Y/N took notes of the book. It was captivating, to say the least. Subconsciously they took the book filled with urban mythology.

A smile crept onto Y/N 's face of a surten memory.
W

hen Techno, Wilbur & Tommy refused to go to sleep, Y/N would read them either horrifying tales or old myths from the exact book they were reading this very moment.

Y/N snorted at the memory, every time Y/N read them a horrific tale Tommy and Wilbur would cling tightly to each other while shivering in fear where Techno would peacefully go to sleep. However, every time they read them urban legends Tommy and Wilbur would be sound asleep dreaming of that said urban legend while Technoblade on the other hand would fallow Y/N around like a lost puppy while demanding them to continue reading the myths aloud, Phil always had to literally pull Techno off of their leg.

Y/N sighed, they missed the three little boys they called their little brothers. It still didn't click in Y/N 's mind that two of them were adults now.
Just why did Y/N have to be immortal?
At every memory, they could recall Y/N always looked the same.
For instance, the earliest memory they could recall was 27 years ago and they still looked the same. Height, weight, and appearance-wise.

Y/N was brought back to reality when they heard a knock on the door. They rushed down the stairs in hopes Tommy would be back. Once Y/N opened the door their face shifted from worry to surprise.

"Hi there, Dadza."

.

.

.

.

.

•POV: Tommy•

He had looked through the inside of the warehouse and knows it inside and out. He found a lot of useful things inside, like for instance, he found a second floor that looked exactly like a dorm.
There was a kitchen and everything, what confused Tommy was why it looked so clean.
It was abandoned for a long time since the door's lock was rusted.

Tommy didn't pay much attention to that though, what he noticed first was the electronics.

It wasn't his first time seeing them since he saw them in mods before however, he doesn't get to see them much since he's always on the Dream SMP.

----

Word count: 1130

Published: 30 September 2021