Vlogger Irene [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

After minutes of teasing each other, Liam and Jeongyeon decided to disturb the house owners.

"Jagi? Jen? We'll just go upstairs." Jeongyeon yells to the girls to be answered by okay.

The two proceed to the couple's bedroom then knock aggressively.

"Yah! Pull out now!" Jeongyeon laughingly said.

"It's so early to practice shooting Seul!" Liam added to tease the people inside.

-

Seulgi got up and find something for Irene to where. He gives Irene his shirt and the latter immediately wear it because she's just on her panties and pick up her bra.

"You okay?" Seulgi asked.

Irene nods then go to the bathroom.

Seulgi open the door and saw his annoying buddies and he welcomes them a middle finger.

"Woodmor- I mean good morning bro." Liam grin.

"I heard someone was shouting so we knocked to know who was that." Jeongyeon stated trying his best to say that innocently.

"Shut up!" Seulgi chuckles "Why are you here? Irene only mentioned me two loud ladies she didn't say that also a monkey and ostrish were invited." he added.

The three of them just laugh and Irene pass a shirt for Seulgi because he's just in his boxers and nothing more before she go downstairs, she greeted the two also.

"Noona walks weirdly, right?" Liam smirk to Seulgi.

The latter smack his head and just laugh while he wears the shirt Irene gives to him.

"By the way, can yoy go with me to the mall later after breakfast?" he asked.

"Hm." Liam nods.

"Why?" Jeongyeon asked as he nods.

"I'll buy something." Seulgi close thw door and walks then Liam and Jeongyeon follows.

"While they're filming for the vlog." Jeongyeon muttered.

-

After the boys left, the girl's started to film for Irene's vlog after hours of talking.

"Annyeong Luvies! It's me, not ear, not lips, it's eye-rene, IRENE!" she started "So, as mostly of you guys requests this after I said from my live the day before yesterday, and it's ah.. they're here, with me." she claps. "Okay, I will introduce them first to you luvies.. she's regular guest here and hopefully the last... kidding. She's beautiful as she said, her eyes too because she has two hahaha, Engr. Im Nayeon everyone!" Irene introduced the Nayeon.

Nayeon walks as if she's having her walk as a Miss Universe.

"At least you said that I'm beautiful unnie hahaha. Hi luvies... miss me?" she lean her ear playfully to the camera then she smiles in contentment.

"What did they say?" Irene tease.

"They did." Nayeon plays with Irene's teasing.

"Well, next is called human chanel. She's obviously a cat who traps in human's body, so later 'meow' to us, okay?" Irene chuckles.

"If you want to see her but you don't have a chance... then go where dumplings were sold hahaha." Nayeon heartily laughs while Jennie is glaring at her behind the camera.

"She's a standard. Everyone, Luvies... Kim Jennie!" Irene proudly claps.

Nayeon too.

"Hello, luvies..?" Jennie hangs and Irene nods to her "I am Kim Jennie." she shows her gummy smile.

-

After introducing themselves and having some quick introduction, they proceed to do the challenge.

"Everyone is requesting for this challenge so we'll do it. It's called answer and bottom's up." Irene said.

The challenge is what SNSD's Tiffany Young did, 'Sip & Spill'.

"The grossier the shot, the easier the question. So let's start!" Irene exclaimed.

There are 9 types of drinks in the shot glass so each of them has 3 questions and of course 3 shots.

-

The girls has already answered 2 questions respectively and that corresponds to 2 shots that undeniably gross like what Nayeon said.

Jennie drinks a shot of coffee without any sugar in it and a shot of honey with a lot of salt in it.

Irene drinks a shot of soy sauce and a shot of pure lemon juice.

While Nayeon has the worst adding the teases of Irene and Jennie to her. She has a shot of fish sauce with sugar and a shot of pickle juice.

"Unnie, it's unfair.." Nayeon whines.

"Why? We are free to choose numbers, you're just unlucky because that worst shots was written at the back of the card you chose." Irene chuckled "So move on, we have just one question left for each of us... So it's Jennie's turn now. What number you want Jen? 1, 4, or 7?" Irene asked Jennie.

"Hm.. number 4!" Jennie chose.

Nayeon pick the card number 4 and read it.

"Oh it's kinda hahaha nevermind. For spaghetti sauce, is it 'come inside' or 'come outside'?" Nayeon giggly asked.

Jennie drinks the shot without a hesitation.

"Come inside. It's kinda rude if you let the visitor outside, right?" Jennie answered it not getting what's Nayeon was thinking about the question.

"Next, Nayeon!" Irene claps, regaining her posture from laughing because of her and Nayeon's SPG thought in the recent question "What number?" she asked the latter who's still laughing.

"Hahahaha n-number hahaha 1." she chose.

Irene pick the card number 1 then read it with laughs between the words.

"Today is your lucky day hahaha. For a shot of vinegar, how looooooong you want of your booooooyfrieeeendddd's-"

"What?" Nayeon became nervous of a sudden.

"-Patience?" Irene winks.

Nayeon sigh in relief.

"I want like... 7-8 inches long of patience." she proudly said then drink the shot right away.

Irene and Jennie's eyes became big slightly.

"That was long... patience." Jennie awkwardly laugh "You're next unnie." she said.

She pick the last card which is card number 7 then she reads it. Nayeon peeks and she gulps.

"Unnie you can do this." she restrain herself from laughing.

"For a wine with peanut butter, I think it tastes good.. favorite position in 'S'?" Jennie bravely asked.

Irene smirk and drinks it.

"Laying my back of course, that's very comfortable while you are SLEEPING, right?" she cockily said.

The two younger girls just nod and chuckles because of how smart their vlogger friend is.

With that, Irene wrap up the challenge and proceed to another part of her vlog since the boys arrived already.

-

Is it boring or what?

-Y