"It has been quite long since I saw you put this elixir to use." Jun Wu Yao said with a smile. The effects of that elixir, he had witnessed it himself before. Even he could not help but be impressed by the tyrannical effects the elixir had!

Causing one's flesh to gradually rot, till it reaches the bone, and just as death came near, the flesh grows back. And without Jun Wu Xie's antidote, that heart splitting and unimaginable agony would repeat in an unending cycle.

You do not die, and you can't live.....

The one true torment under the Heavens was not death. But to be forced to continue living in despair and pain, without a single sliver of hope in one's heart, with no chance of redemption.....

Jun Wu Xie used the simplest and most brutal method, to punish Qu Xin Rui. After she saw Qu Xin Rui swallow down the elixir, Jun Wu Xie suddenly looked up, and turned to look at the stupefied Xiong Ba within the crowd.

"I will now hand her over to you. Lock her up properly, and she will live forever. Do not allow her to die."

Chapter 1113: "Face Slap - Eleventh Form (15)"

Xiong Ba's heart jumped. He had thought Jun Xie would never speak another word to him throughout his entire life.

Jun Xie's words puzzled Xiong Ba and shocked him at the same time. He had witnessed for himself Jun Wu Yao's overwhelming power that had taken down four Purple Spirits in an instant and he was very much aware that Jun Wu Yao's true power went far beyond the tiny bit they had just seen.

At that moment, Xiong Ba's heart was gripped in fear, as he suddenly realised just how incredibly fortunate he had been.

Fortunately.....

Fortunately Qu Xin Rui had gone on to antagonize Jun Xie.

Fortunately they had the same people as enemies with Jun Xie, otherwise, the people who would have fallen into the same fate as Qu Xin Rui might very possibly have been all of them instead.

Deeply moved and filled with regret, Xiong Ba strode with wide steps to come to the bottom of the city's wall. Before everyone's eyes, he fell to his knees with a loud thud right before Jun Xie.

"The benevolence and mercy that Young Master Jun has shown to the Thousand Beast City would not be forgotten by all our people. The Thousand Beast City has committed deeply shameful deeds against Young Master Jun but we have been fortunate that Young Master Jun does not hold the past deed against us and saved our people from the depths of turmoil. I beg that Young Master Jun will accept a deep bow from my humble self!" Xiong Ba immediately kowtowed before Jun Xie, his quick and deeply resolute action immediately drawing out blood to flow down out from his forehead, but he didn't have the slightest intention to stop.

They owed Jun Xie way too much, but have been repeatedly saved by this little youth. Jun Xie's manner of returning a grudge with benevolence made him feel as if countless rattan canes, were whipping them upon their hearts, their conscience being tormented under the agony.

Jun Wu Xie's cold gaze swung onto Xiong Ba kneeling upon the ground. Crowded around Xiong Ba, the citizens of the Thousand Beast City finally recovered their senses, suddenly snapping back awake. Qu Xin Rui had been taken down and incapacitated and her subordinates had been completely obliterated. They were finally freed from the more than a decade old nightmare that they had been plagued with!

In an instant, everyone before the Thousand Beast City's gates were all kneeling down in lines before the wall!

"Thank you Young Master Jun for saving our lives!"