17. The past🥺🥺

Start from the beginning

When I told her about all bad intentions of Kunj. She told me she don't want to talk to me coz I am not trusting her decision.

Finally she told me that words which was of I afraid.

She told she wants to end our friendship coz she has got many better friends then me.

I was broken I don't know what to do.

That night I went back in room and cried my heart out coz one and only friend was there of mine and now that also gone.

But I can't leave my friend that easily so I decided to confront her. She was my roommate to. So waiter for her. But she didn't showed up. So I went in balcony to see Rosie running. I was terrified I went to her.

Flashback-

When Naira reach near Rosie. Rosie hold Naira hands tightly and spoke

Rosie:- Naira run they are coming. Naira !

I was so shock to react anything. So I deed what she told.

And we were running and from

We were running and suddenly one stone hit her leg and she fall down I tried to get her up. Her leg was sprained. She was holding her leg and crying in pain. I looked back no one was there so I decided to ask her.

Naira:- what happened Rosie why u were running who were behind us ?

Rosie looked down and said with teary eyes.

Rosie:- kunj he tried to miss behave with me. I tried my all strength and pushed him and come here. U know he he.....

She couldn't speak as more tears came out from eyes.

I was literally in shock how could he.

Rosie:- he touched me badly. I hate him. I loved him truly but what he did. You know what he said he was only having lust nothing more then that.

My eyes were teary.

She joined her both hands and said.

Rosie:- I am really sorry naira I am really sorry for breaking our friendship.

I nodded my head negatively and hugged her she hugged me back tightly.

We came from there safely as they were no were to be seen.

I and Rosie reached our room I made her sleep. She was crying uncontrollable.

And that was the last time I saw her with opened eyes.

At midnight when I woke up due to high breathing voice. I saw towards Rosie. Who was breathing heavily with blood coming from her nose and mouth.

I immediately stood up and went towards her.

U know what she spoke her last words.

Rosie (breathing heavily):- I.... Lo...loved k..u..nj truly.

And she breathed her last breaths.

I was crying very much that's when I saw poison peel bottle. Means she did suicide.

From that day I hate love and whenever someone talk about love the face of Rosie Come in my mind.

No one can love truly anyone that day I got to know.

My condition was not good after that so mom-dad brought me back with them. I told each and every thing to bhai. He told me to forget everything but I can't. That face of Rosie was again again coming infront of me.

Flashback over

Naira was crying hugging kartik. Kartik was rubbing her back. And was carrsing her hair.

(Credit also goes to PatelBharvi I never tell that how much you helped in each and every thing but thanku besty ( one of my supportive person thanks)

(Pls don't forget to comments and vote pls supporting me and pls atleast comments in this part and sorry for late keep supporting keep loving and stay turned for next)

{Also credit goes to vaishnavitheprincess for your help and sorry you tell me many things but I have taken some part so once again sorry keep supporting and keep helping dear🥰}

Love
Aesha❤️

[ Last but not the least as myexam start from 18 and end on 25 so now I can't able to post my next part but if I get time I try to post and give my best but you keep supporting me my all dear fan's]

( Thanku disha_mishra for such an amazing cover)