She continue looking at me with the 'bunny' eyes. I heaved a sigh before answering her.

"....Okay, here's the deal then. I'll... tell you something about it, only if you tell me something about you. That way, this would feel fair to me. Deal?" I asked her, handing out my hand as a seal of our deal. Hindi ko din naman siya pinipilit but of course, this wouldn't feel even to me at all kung siya ay may alam tungkol sa akin and ako wala.

'Usually, I don't tell people this. But I think Gwyneth and I are already at that point where I can answer her without being such an asshat about it. She kind of deserve it after all the attitude she was forced to endure from me,' Siguro naman ay patas na ito sa'min. It's not like I'll tell her the full detail of my history. Just the enough amount that most people know. I applaud her for asking me directly instead of believing false rumors circulating around the university about me. Most people get the wrong idea about me because they would rather approach and believe false rumors than ask me in personally about it.

"...Deal!" Nag-isip pa siya ng mga ilang segundo bago sumangayon.

"Nah, I'm not convinced though," I teased her a bit, wanting to have fun with her wild and random expressions. One second it was the elated reaction, and the next second it was now a baffled one. Its like she doesn't know how to control them. Not that I am saying its a bad thing, but I kind of like her honesty, like she cannot lie to save herself because her reactions alone are too honest.

"Sigi naaaaa! Promise, I'll be honest about whatever you're curious with! Peksman, maghiwalay man si Ate at yung jowa niyang iyakin!" Itinaya pa niya talaga ang love life ng Ate niya. Kay Gwyneth lang talaga ako nakakarinig ng mga ganyang bagay.

"...Iyakin?" I raised an eyebrow, wanting her to elaborate more on what she meant by her sister's boyfriend who is apparently a 'cry baby'. Pano niya naman alam na iyakin ang boyfriend ng Ate niya?

"Oo, basta yon! Ano? G?" Gwyneth's eye were wide with hope etched in them. I couldn't help but chortled at her comical way of making deals.

"Hahaha... Fine, fine. You really say the weird things sometimes," My laughter died down and I was able to compose myself.

"So...?" She said, kind of getting impatient.

"Hmm let's see... I never really thought I was acting differently though. Seriously. I just find most women... repulsive, annoying as hell, maarte and manipulative, I guess...? Pero I didn't know I was like that. Maybe I was doing it unconsciously...?" I saw Gwyneth's eyebrow raising in confusion. I know, medyo confusing talaga akong tao. I realized now what I just said about me not really aware about it but my thoughts reveals the cause of my actions.

"Eh? Bakit naman?" She implored.

"From bad experience? Long story short, my family fell apart due to my Mom's affair. My relationship that time didn't end well too..." Well, basically, that did happened. Just not the entire details but I hope she got what I meant to say. I'm pretty bad at telling details and I feel uncomfortable talking about my Mom. She's kind of a sensitive topic for me.

"Si... Coleen ba yon...?" She asked once again if the person she thought of was correct. I nodded and looked away, looking at some distance in front of us. I wasn't looking at anything in particular, I just want to look away from Gwyneth's curious eyes. I tend to get lost at them sometimes, it's getting troublesome.

"Yeah. She broke up with me knowing my situation at that time. Nag-paraya ako, keeping in mind that she broke up with me to pursue her dreams pero may iba na pala siya sa Manila..." I recalled bitterly. At that time, I was really falling apart but I forced myself not to because my family needs me to stand up. I was hoping for Coleen to be the shoulder I could lean on and someone I could trust but we ended up the way we are now. I still find it very hard to face her but I just don't know how to tell her to back off because of what she did to me ages ago. Maybe I still 'love' her, but I am too devastated to do something about it.