Saiki Family Home Renovation?! Drastic Makeover?!

(Aimi wore this outfit at home, just the clothes no jewelry

(Aimi wore this outfit at home, just the clothes no jewelry. Credit to the artist that draw this cute outfit)

At the Saiki residents, their dad Kuniharu barges in Saiki's room "Kusuo! Gimme a hand moving some furniture. Won't take long with your powers. Oh and Aimi can help too"

Both Saiki and Aimi were watching TV together in their room, but their time was ruined thanks to their dad

'Move it yourself'

"What about you papa, you have to carry things too?" Aimi looks over at her dad

Kuniharu answered "huh? I would but I've got other things to carry." He turned around and held his arms wide open then their mother Kurumi runs to him and jumps into his arms

"See, like your mother! I've got my hands full carrying her around!"

Kurumi said with a soft blush "you're so strong, honey."

'i repeat. Move it yourself'

Saiki was getting annoyed by his parents but Aimi agreed to help them

Case 1: Separate rooms

Narrator explain "due to a marital spat, Thai couple has been sleeping in separate bedrooms. However, that's all about to change, thanks to the help of two craftsman who---"

Saiki interrupted the narrator 'we are not Craftsman'

Saiki used his telekinesis's to lift the bed up, surprising his parents

His mother said "you really are amazing, kuu!"

"Yeah, seriously, what do people without a psychic son do? No offense Aimi" he said but noticed that Aimi was behind them

Aimi looked at him confused "yes Papa?" she held some heavy stacks of boxes.

Kurumi said "don't forget about our daughter honey, she is a pyschic too and she does have marvelous strength."

'i forgot to mention that Aimi has super strength, she is just embarrassed to reveal it but luckily she can control her strength, fine'

Kuniharu jumps on the footing bed "Woo-hoo! Flying bed!"

Saiki made the bed go up, causing his dad to fall of the bed and hit the ground hard.

Kurumi said as he saw her husband "oh my"

'some of you like this idiot here, maybe getting the wrong idea so let me clear a few things up. If you think my powers always convenient, you're wrong. Most of my abilities come with limitations and drawbacks. For instance, some can only be used under certain circumstances. So yeah, I'm not all powerful.'

"Hey look at me! I'm the strongest man in the world!" Their dad pretends if he was holding the floating bed up but his home was ruined when Saiki let the bed fall on him.