Reach Him! Sign of Love

At a peaceful day, in Pk academy with all students in class, chatting with friends but one topic that came up changes everything, Romance

"What? Minako said yes?"

'In high school, love is always in the air, which is something I consider entirely pointless. These romantic feelings elude me. Take Teruhashi for example. Every boy in school wants her. And Take Aimi for example, Everyone wants her, even me even though she is my sister'

A group of girls were around Teruhashi and Aimi, who is a few inches away from them due to her shyness, one asked "Come on Teruhashi. When are you gonna get a boyfriend?

Teruhashi answered kindly "well, I guess I just think I'm too young to be dating"

"What about you Aimi, don't you have a boyfriend or have a crush?"

Aimi asked "what's a crush" the girls and boys squealed at her cuteness, as Teruhashi holds in her angry but keeps her calm and smiles as she thought 'that brat is just faking her innocence, she isn't perfect like me'

'first for Teruhashi, Aimi is innocent and doesn't understand dating. Anyway, I have zero interest in Teruhashi because I know who she really is. So when she says something like:'

Teruhashi in through Saiki's perspective "Studying should be our focus as students."

'the only thing I hear is:'

"Actually, I don't get involved with immature brats"

'and this is how she looks to me:' Saiki pictures her in her muscular system, thanks to his x ray vision.

"His annual income should be at least 40 million yen."

'with Aimi, thanks to me, she doesn't understand anything about boyfriends or dates, she does know love thanks to mom and dad. Besides I do know she won't be like Teruhashi, she falls for a male that likes her or she likes them, like a regular couple, which I respect. As her brother, I see her true self, her cute and sweet self'

'oh yeah, I can't control this ability to see through objects, just like I can't control my telepathy. To find out more, please read The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, or what this authors is writing about. Anyway, that's the main reason I'll probably never wanna be in a relationship, and it's what I'm currently facing a serious dilemma.'

He noticed that someone behind him was looking at him, like they were staring at his soul.

That person was Chiyo Yumehara, a girl with orange hair and a pink headband with a bow on top

She sighed softly and said to herself 'Saiki always looks so dreamy.'

'meet my dilemma, Chiyo Yumehara.'

Yumehara sketches a picture of Saiki on her notebook as she thinks 'oh, Saiki. Lately, I just can't stop thinking about you. Sweet Saiki, I have such a huge crush on y--' she saw Saiki making a weird face which freaked her out a bit 'what? What was that? Huh?'

'No, this won't work at all. I'll stand out as a freak' he placed his thumb under his chin as he thinks more 'i know I'm repeating myself, but I really don't wanna stand out.'

Yumehara looked at him 'i wonder what he's thinking right now.'

'i just need her to give up on me. And to do that...'

'i just need to know more about him. And to do that..' yumehara thought

'I have to get away from her immediately/ closer to him!' the two said at the same time.