11

Hey, I hope you're enjoying please review

                               _________________________________________________

1

2

2

Vic's POV

Vic's POV

"Get Up!!!!" A shrill voice yells barging into our room "Giorgia?" I ask "we're going shopping!" She yells "How'd you get in?" Y/N says almost rolling off the bed "I just walked in, now let's go it's 7:30!" she says jumping up and down. I quickly change in the bathroom (1), "hey I'm gonna change" Y/N says quickly running into the bathroom and changes into (2). "Okay ready to go? Giorgia asks.

We walk about a block "Okay so this is Sunway, it has pretty much everything and down the road is Low Yat" Y/N says "yay let's go" Giorgia says grabbing Y/N's hand "where are the guys?" Y/N asks "Soccer game, they go to one in every city," Giorgia says as she continues weaving in and out of crowd's. After about 2 hours of shopping, my feet felt like they were going to fall off "you're gonna need a new suitcase" Y/N laughs "Oh um I guess" Giorgia says blushing. We end up getting a rose gold one after 15 minutes of bartering. "Okay we need to get back to the hotel or we will miss our flight," I say "yeah the guys just texted me there on their way back now," Y/N says.

We got to the airport way too early we still had an hour to wait at the boarding gate. "Holy shit," Y/N says turning around "wha- oh there are fans," I say turning around. "Hi oh my god I've seen you all over the internet I saw that show you did when you played the guitar and your songs are amazing!" a girl who looked about 17 screams "Oh um thank you" I hear Y/N laugh, we end up signing autographs until the plane arrived. "Hey," Y/N says sitting next to me in the window, "how are you feeling?" she asks "like crap" I smirk. I feel my stomach rise in my throat "hey, it's okay" she says taking my hand as the plane takes off, and then the panic attack started, my breathing became heavy it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest "hey look at me, it's going to be okay breath" she whispers taking my hands I couldn't focus on anything "breath, it's gonna be okay the panic attack will end focus on my words" she says then the tears start it felt like I was dying, "close your eyes focus on your breathing and going to be okay" she says this time I felt the weight lessen, I feel the panic ease and I felt it ending but the tears continue. She hands me a stick of gum and a laugh bubbles in my thought "t-thanks" I say and she pulls me into her arms.