7

hey this is my second update of the day hope you enjoy it, please give feedback also there's some violence in this chapter so I'm putting a trigger warning.

_____________________________________________________________

1

2

2

Vic's POV

We had a week till we left Australia we had travelled around the whole country Y/N and I had gotten even closer and it was killing me, we had one more concert to wrap up Australia back in Melbourne once again. Y/N's songs were put on our new album that was coming out. 

"woohoo, Go Thomas" I hear Ethan and Damiano yelling as we walk into their hotel room Thomas as always was brake dancing. "Ow fuck" Thomas yells and falls to the floor "are you okay?" Y/N and I ask running over. "M-my finger" he stutters biting back tears "okay look at me Thomas," Y/N says helping him to a sitting position "can you move it?" she asks Thomas tries and cries out in pain  "okay hopefully it's just bruised we can go get an x-ray," Y/N says helping him up despite the protests. After an hour in the waiting room, a nurse Finlay takes Thomas into x-ray. "Okay good news it is only fractured," the nurse says strapping a plastic cover onto his finger "will he be able to play tonight?" Damiano asks putting a hand on Thomas's shoulder "I'm afraid not but he should be able to play in a week or 2" the nurse says "damn it we have a concert tonight" Thomas swears "how's your finger?" Y/N asks looking a little concerned "does it hurt?" I ask "it doesn't hurt very much anymore," Thomas says. "So what are we going to do for tonight? we don't have enough time to get a guitarist" I say racking my brain, "or maybe we do" Damiano says "no we don't Dami" Ethan says looking defeated, "but we already have one!" Thomas says catching on. He meant Y/N she would never go for it. "Me? fuck no" Y/N says whilst Dami pitches her the idea "please we've seen you play some of your songs you play some of them better than I do," Thomas says pleading.

After 10 minutes of reasoning and convincing  Y/N eventually caved. "Fine but I need Thomas to teach me the songs what are the songs for tonight?" Y/N asks we plan on doing Zitti e buoni, New Song, Shit blvd, Vent'Anni, for your love, I wanna be your slave,Livdi Sui Gomiti and In Nome Del Padre" Damiano says "okay so will you be ready for tonight?" Ethan asks "I think so the only song I don't know how to play is In Nome Del Padre" she says. "Okay great but we also need to get you an outfit, "I say grabbing her hand "I'll call Giorgia and tell her," Damiano says grabbing  his phone "wanna go shopping?" I ask, she agrees. We make our way into the city and end up picking up things for her outfit. "Okay I'm going to go try it all on," Y/N says walking onto a dressing room (image 2), she walked out and holey fuck I... god she looked hot. "Damn, you look good," I say and she grins "Grazie bella" she says. 

___________________time jump__________________________________

Y/N pov

We had an hour till the concert and I was sitting in the hotel "yeah, yeah nice you got it" Thomas says high fiving me I had been practising  In Nome Del Padre for the last 30 minutes. My stomach was filled with butterflies I felt sick. "Hey it will be okay you got this"Ethan says putting a hand on my shoulder. I feel arms wrap around me "you got this" Vic whispers in my ear. 

"Hey everybody we are Måneskin tonight we have a guest guitarist  Y/n Y/l, I'm afraid  Thomas has broken his finger but will make a full recovery" the crowd cheered that was the last thing I remember I felt like I was on a high but also like I was going to throw up. 

After the concert, Vic jumped on me "you were amazing!" she says squeezing me "You were fucking awesome" Thomas says high fiving me then wincing. It was almost midnight when we left the concert. "You wanna stay here tonight It's late?" Vic asked and I agreed. I end up falling asleep almost immediately wrapped in Vic's arms. I wanted to tell her how I felt, I wanted to kiss her and hold her in my arms forever. Oh god, I was such a typical gay. 

_____________________________TIME JUMP_________________________

Vic's POV

I see the light peeking through the curtains, i stretch my arm out and the bed was cold. My heart sunk I rolled out of bed with a note stuck to my phone,

'sorry I wasn't there when you woke up I went home to go pack for our departure tomorrow, you ready, come over I have something to show you with a little heart squiggled at the bottom. I pictured her crawling out of bed and writing the not. i quickly got dressed (pic 1) and left for Y/N's house.

TW

I make my way to the front door but before I can knock I hear yelling "what has been going on here since I left!" a man yells "You think I did this you think I let her run wild and be gay!" A woman, Y/N's mother yells back "That's enough stop fighting" I hear Y/N say calmly "that's enough from you forever you don't get to tell anyone what to do" I hear her mother yell and then a groan. I  quickly hide when a woman storms out a man yelling following her. I quickly hurry inside and see Y/N sitting on the floor her eye bruised. "Hey I'm here," I say sitting on the floor and pulling her onto my lap. I hear 2 car engines start and then they drive away. "Did you hear all that?" she asks"I-I did"  say brushing the hair out of her eyes "why the fuck did he have to come back?" she said tears running down her face. 

I help her to her feet "it's okay" I say hugging her "w-was that the first time t-they it you?" I ask trying to cry "the first time in a while," she says walking to a room and grabbing 2 bags. "I promise I'll tell you everything but can we just leave," she says I nod "you don't have to tell me it's okay," I say reassuring her "I-I want to, I trust you," she says as we climb into the car.

____________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed I promise Y/N and Vic will have some happy moments. Thanks for reading and please give feedback.