What is with this school (part 2)

Chapter 4 cont..

Tee looked at me as though I was a mad woman, her eyes bulged and everything! I was surprised they didn't fall out her head with the full force of her stare.

"Did you seriously just do that?!" Her mouth fell open almost touching the floor as Tommy smirked.

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies. And yes I did, is something wrong with tellin a jerk off?" She clapped her lips closed instantly and make a grosed put face before doing a dramatic shudder.

"Ewwww! That would be so totally gross." Tommy was barking with laughter as I shook my head and smiled. "And yes! I haven't saw someone stand up to Eric before, they would never have the guts to, personally I think he would rip them to shreds!" my eyebrows flew up as she said that.

"Harsh?" I rolled my eyes at them when they just stared at he for a few moments. When she shot Tommy a glance and he nodded I knew that something was up, but didn't know what.

"Welcome class, I hear that we have a new student here today?" Mrs Ronnie came in clutching her brown bag and walked in her 6 inch heals to her desk. She was young for a teacher and I didn't know teachers could come to school in shoes like that but I guess they can. "Soo.. Miss Bradley? Where are you?" Her eyes darted towards the mass of students and I raised my hand tentively. When her gaze met mine she smiled warmly. "Would you like to say anything about yourself?"

"To be honest not really. Do I have to?" There was a couple gasps around the room and few giggles or sniggers, but my eye contact with Mrs Ronnie never faultered.

"No, but it would be intersting to know about you, we don't get many new comers here." I sighed in defeat and looked around to see many curious faces and some hateful glares (i.e Eric and a wanna-be-brunette-died-blonde clinging to him; annoyed that he's paying any attention to me) Shesh! I could tell straight away who were in the 'Popular' clique. They were all huddled around and some were whispering while glancing at me.

"Fine. My names Hope, I'm 17 years old, I moved here from Scotland, anything else?" I ticked each one with my fingers.

"No that's fine I'm sure we'll find out more about you soon enough." She smiled again and sat down in her chair. "Well class, today we will be talking about gas exchange and what organs they take place in." there was a few groans but she ignored then and when on with the lecture. When the bell sounded at the end of the hour I stood up at when to see Tee and Tommy. Tee and Tommy, that sounded right. I'm going to try and get them together soon enough once I get to know them more.

"So what are you in next?" Tee asked me. As we were heading to the door I pulled out my schedule and looked down at it. "Uuh.." Just as I was about to reply I ran straight into something solid and let out a humph.

"How many times do I have to say watch were your going?!" Ah! That annoying voice! Why'd he have to be everywhere I go!

"Is it my fault that you are stalking me you TURD!" I screamed in his face after he acused me. His friends around him seemed amused by my wording. "God, don't you have any manners for the new girl?" I raised my eyebrow challengingly.

"Watch your mouth little girl." His voice when low and menacing but I could see through it all, he was pissed off that I dared to disobay him. Yeah right! Does he think he owns the place?

"Nah, I don't think I will." I barged past him and started down the hall in a random direction. When I heard his heavy footsteps behind me I spun round and glared at him. He seemed a little startled but the hostility but covered it well. "Do you seriously have a problem?! You hit me with a door, then blame it on me, you follow me when I'm coming out of class and I bump into you by accident and you bite my head off.. Any more you would like to add?" I stood my ground and held my head high with hands on hips.

"Trust me honey, you would know if I bit your head of." He snarled. I moved closer to him so I was right in his face to show how I wasn't afraid, even though something inside told me I should be.

"Prove it!" I challeneged. When he never replied I stood back feeling good. I guess I'd got something through his thick skull. I wasn't one to mess with when it was something that I was annoyed about or felt strongly about.

"Well then if we are all done here, I would like to go to class." I threw daggers at him as I barged past and found Tee and Tommy looking worried.

"Yea... I think we should get out of here..." Tee grabbed my arm and dragged me along the hall. "What class do you have now?"

"P.E, what about you?" I asked praying that she had it too. I don't think I could handle all these girls staring at me with disgust in their eyes like I just comitted a felony.

"Yea me too, come on before we're late." She gripped my hand and jogged in the direction of the gym. Once we made it to the changing rooms we burst in and got changed rapidly and sprinted of gym 1. As we entered a few minutes late, all eyes were on us. Aww fudge monkeys. I was hoping that everyone would go about there business but nooo. They had to make it hard on the newbie, by making her feel awkward and really out of place, great welcome. NOT!

"GIRLS!" Bellowed the gym techer... Mr Sanders. "Why the hell are you late?" He asked with hands on his hips, not making the moment any easier. "And Miss Bradely, on your first day." He smiled saddley and 'tutted' Tee and I.

"Sorry Sir, we had a little problem in the hallway and I got lost but Teri here helped me find my way." I smiled inncoently. One perk of being new, most people are soft on you until you know your way around.

"Ok but don't let it happen again." He huffed and walked away, but notbefore calling over his shoulder. "Teri, I know how much you love P.E so try and be on time." The sarcasim was dripping from that sentence.

"OK girls, time for volleyball!" He cheered, while a few girls let out 'YES's and 'woo!'s. I loved volleyball so I was a little excited to get a game, it had been a while since I last played.

After volleyball was lunch. THANK GOD! I was starving! As I followed Tee into the cafiteria I scanned the room. It was huge compaired to my old school in Scotland, but American schools do tend to be bigger. Sittin at the far side of the hall was Eric and his 'crew', a table to the right of their big gathering was a table full of cheerleaders, some of the boys from Erics table weee flirting terrible with the girls. Guys and their egos! I turned back around to face the que. Tee was scanning the food licking her lips hungarly, tryin to decide what to pick.

"Hmm, should I have the pizza or mac and cheese?" She asked no one in particular.

"I voted the pizza, the mac and cheese looks a little bit like cardboard." I could help but laugh when I heard her gasp at Tommy who had snuck up behind her to startle her. He placed his hands on he hips and whispered something into her ear, causing her face to blush and giggle. I guess it might no be so hard to get them together. They are already so close, they just need a little shuve and that shuve will be done by yours faithfully.

We all got some pizza and headed to a bare table. We sat and eat with the occational flirty comments from either Tee or Tommy and I couldn't help smile. All sent down hill however when I heard the most annoying and squeaky voice ever. I turned slighly to catch the sight of the fake-blonde that was clinging to Eric this morning, heading this way. I turned fully in my seat once she reached our table.

"Yes?" I asked raising my eyebrow, wondering what the heck this girl wants.

"Stay. Away. From. Eric!" She pronounced each word with a little point in my direction.

"No problem, just tell him to stop running into me and we are all fine here." I smiled fakely at her twisting a strand of hair with my index finger and thumb.

"He isn't the problem here, it's you!" She leaned forward holding her tray of food in the other hand.

"Oh gosh! The plastic barbie, doesn't want me to play with Ken. Aww darn how ill I ever live." I rolled my eyes and her face heat up as she stood their confused for a second then realisation hit her like a tonnenof bricks. What happened next, I was not prepared for.

That B***h just dumped her food on my knee.

~~~~

Hey, sorry it short, tell me what you think.

Like it? Don't like it? Tell me. :)

Comment/vote/fan

Wattever your up for ;D