Ask any question you want and I will answer the best I can. I can't send too many letters too often, no one knows I'm sending these. In fact, I was told to not send a letter to you, but I don't care. I hope we can meet each other in person one day.

I know you didn't do it.

With love, your godson,

Harry Potter

That was it, the tidal wave that broke Sirius' composure. The curled into the ground, pressing his forehead into the stone. Tears pouring from his eyes as he clutched the letter to his chest with the intensity that if it was paper, it would have torn. He knew the dementors would have a field day with him soon but Sirius didn't care. He would latch onto these emotions for as long as he could.

I know you didn't do it.

Such simple words meant more to him than anyone could ever know. For the last ten years, he was the one that was blamed for his friends' death, branded a traitor and a coward. But his godson... his godson somehow knows the truth! How? Sirius had no idea, he needed to know how. Needed to know his godson was safe, that's all that mattered.

With energy Sirius never knew he would have again, he took the paper -what a weird feeling to parchment- and clicked the pen. He had to write fast, not only for fear of the dementors ruining this energy but also with the knowledge that an owl is waiting for this response. The poor creature shouldn't have to endure this place for his sake.

His godson knew he was innocent... what a beautiful thing to learn around the holidays. Heh... How long has it been since he's acknowledged Christmas?

..... :3..... :3..... :3.....

Harry's POV

Breathing to calm my racing heart, I draped the invisibility cloak over my body and left the Slytherin common room. It was dark, way past curfew and any teacher up right now would most likely have my head if I was caught. But I guess the simplest thing is to not be caught, which is why I'm wearing socks and not my trainers.

'Let's see... start at the library...' This was honestly the smartest part of my plan. Start with the library then wander aimlessly- did Rowling ever consider the layout of this castle when she wrote her books? Most likely not, because within minutes I was more lost than my first day of school here.

Why are students not given a map at the beginning of the school year? Is that just an American school thing or is Hogwarts just weird?

I tried to stick to anything remotely familiar, grasping straws of my memory that always seem to fail me when I truly need it. Right turn here, left turn there, avoid Mrs. Norris, send a hex at Peeves, pray to all the gods that I find something of interest- Oh hey! Snape and Quirrell!

"You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell..."

'No, no you really don't, Snape is a scary dude.' I held in a snicker as I started to slinked past them. Only I stopped after a step, 'All I would have to do is send one spell...'