There isn't much difference between you two

Duck M/n's POV: "So let me get this straight...you are Dream" I pointed to the man in green and a smiley mask then to Nightmare. "And your Nightmare" "Yeah!" "Pretty much!" I just nodded my head at the comments then I saw...THEY ARE THE COPIES OF EACH OTHER BUT WITH DIFFERENT COLORS AND NIGHTMARE HAS A EVIL SMILEY FACE! I don't like how they look so much like each other. I mean yeah the others are like that but they're also super different while they are identical. All of a sudden I feel patting on my head I snapped out to see Dream giving me head pats while Nightmare glares at him.

"Hmm thank you?" "No problem duckie" "D-duckie!?" "You just remind me of a duck" "I'm not going ask anymore" I take out my phone to text my husband Jschlatt when I should come back until Nightmare because so possessive. "Who you texting!?" I look up at him with an confused face. "My HUSBAND!" I rolled my eyes and started to text him. "So,who's the lucky guy?" Dream asked still petting me and not stopping. "Jschlatt or schlatt" Dream stop and froze then looked at me.

I'm guessing they don't have a good relationship. (A/N: hehhehehehe you should see the other M/n) "D-did I hear that right? Please tell me you didn't say Jschlatt!" I just looked back at him then of course response back. "Yeah,he's my husband...so?" Nightmare laughed he never takes me seriously. Me being mad at him I took my shoe off then tjrew it at nightmare "HEADSHOT!! BOOOOYA!"

Goop I mean Hmm Dream's POV: I looked at M/n with amazement. He just threw his shoe at Nightmare without missing but laughing chaotically,he of course took his shoe back. "We'll I gotta go but I'll stay in contact BAI!!!!" He then ran off to the forest....god he's handsome I'm going to kill Jschlatt then marry him,no one's stopping me heh...heheh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HE'S MINE ONLY MINE HAHAHAHAHAHHAH I'LL KILL EVERYONE ELSE JUST TO HAVE HIM IN MY ARMS!!! THAT'S A PROMISE MY SWEET M/N!!! I'LL SAVE YOU FROM THE DEMON AND THEN WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!