After I eat my breakfast, I walk out of the Great Hall before Pansy. "Did you think you could touch her and get away with it?" Pansy walks up behind me, pinning me against the wall. The cold stone wall sends shivers down my spine. "What are you going to do about it?" I bite my bottom lip.

"I'm going to do what I said I would." She smirks and pulls me into an empty classroom, locking the door behind her. "All bark, no bite? Is that what you think, Lucille?" She steps closer to me. I step back, my body bumping into one of the tables. "What? Now you've gone speechless? What happened to all that bravery when you were talking with that skank?" She slightly tilts her head and pushes some of the hair in my face behind my ear.

"I talk to whoever I want, you don't own me." I lean in closer to her, really just trying to piss her off. She clenches her jaw. "You're right, I don't. But I'm the one that makes you squirm with the smallest touch. Isn't that right?" Her hands slowly move from the sides of my thighs up to my hips and over to my butt, giving it a harsh squeeze, causing me to let out a loud gasp at the stinging pain.

She takes her hands out of my skirt and grabs my waist. She turns me around, bending me over the table and flipping up my skirt. "Let this be a reminder, that, I do own you. You are mine and no one else's." Her hands go back over to my ass. Her words immediately make butterflies swarm in my stomach...and in between my thighs.

Her palm slaps across my ass. I harshly bite my bottom lip as her hand swats my ass again, and, again. A few whimpers slip out as I feel the stinging and burning become stronger. I tightly grip onto the edge of the table. "Is that all you can take, my love?" She mutters into my ear, her hand rubbing where she last slapped me.

"Is that all you've got?" I softly scoff. "No, I was going soft on you." She gives me a sarcastic pout. Soft? That was soft? I mean, I enjoy it but, damn, I wonder how hard she can hit. Another slap comes from her, a lot harder, making me whimper loudly. Smack, Smack, Smack. She's testing me, trying to break me, trying to prove that she's right. And she is.

My legs softly tremble, tears begin to form in my eyes, and the sensation in between my legs only becomes strong after what feels like the hundredth swat. She switches from side to side. It wasn't until maybe the twelfth or thirteenth slap that made me jump up. "You're right!" I cry out. "I'm yours." I trace my hand over my burning, red ass. "No more," I shake my head.

"Good, my hand was starting to hurt." She looks down at her pink hand. I doubt it even hurts compared to my ass that feels like it's on fire, every nerve tingling. I lean in to kiss her but her lips barely touch mine because she pulls away. "We're going to be late to Divination." She shrugs with a fake sympathetic sigh. "We still have five minutes, just five minutes," I beg her, my eyes darting between her eyes and her lips.

"Good girls get rewarded and you haven't been very good, have you?" She clicks her tongue, shaking her head. "Come on, it's a long walk." She walks out of the room. Great, now I have to go to class, not being able to sit properly and horny. I huff and follow her out after fixing my skirt.

I take my seat next to Pansy, trying my best to ignore the burning sensation. Not even a single touch from her. Not a thigh squeeze, not her hand holding mine, not even her playing with my hair. But she was right, we both know just a simple touch of hers will make me squirm and add to my arousal. But she likes it. She likes seeing me like this, needy and desperate for her.

I cross my legs, pressing my thighs together. "What's the matter, bunny?" She coos in my ear. Just those words are enough to get me off. I desire pleasure just as much as Pansy does. Just I hide it. All those books I read. The things I fantasize about when I'm around her, and she doesn't know any of it...at least I don't think.

"You like it when I spank you like that, mercilessly? Mm?" Her fingers barely graze along my skin to push my hair out of my face. Her hot, minty breath fans against my neck. The more she speaks to me in that tone, that seductive tone, the harder I press my thighs.

She definitely knows what she's doing. "Is this what you want?" She whispers, her lips only millimeters away from my neck. I let out a deep, shaky breath as her hand moves over to my thighs. I slowly and discreetly uncross them, letting her hand move closer to where I need it. I've never felt this way before, so aroused, desperate and bratty.

"Well, too bad, I don't feel like it and you don't deserve it." She quickly pulls it away. I grab that same hand and pull it back to where it was. "Oh?" She raises one of her eyebrows at me. "As I said, good girls get rewarded. You think you deserve to come? After laughing and touching her? I don't think so." She pulls her hand away once again. I sigh, rest my head on my hands, and recross my legs, trying to ignore the aching desire to release, to feel her touch, to feel her mouth suck on my skin, but all my mind can think about is exactly that.

Her soft skin pressed against mine. Her fingers curling inside me. Her degrading words. Her, just her. Just thought of it, let's a soft moan slip from my lips. Everyone in the class turns around to look at me, all with confused faces, besides Daphne, Blaise, Theo, and Pansy, who had smirks on their faces. "What? I-I was stretching, just stretching." I lie with a nervous laugh. They all seem to have a look of disbelief on their faces. "Do you guys not stretch?"

They turn around and I let out a sigh of relief. "What are you thinking about, bunny?" Pansy asks with a smug look on her face. "Nothing," I say coldly, turning away from her. "Aww, you're mad at me?" She chuckles lowly. "It's cute how pathetic and desperate you look."

"Can you be quiet? I'm trying to focus." I let out another huff and continue to jot down the notes written down on the chalkboard. "Why? Am I turning you on? Does just the thought of me make you moan? Hm?" She grins, playing with the ends of my hair. "Will you stop that?" I shoo her hand away.

I spend the rest of class with the same excruciating desire and Pansy teasing me. "What were you thinking about, Lu?" Blaise walks up to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder with Daphne and Theo next to me. "Nothing, I was just stretching."

"I think you're pretty stretched out. Don't you think?" Theodore snickers. "Theodore Nott, that is inappropriate!" I loudly gasp. "Fuck, Pansy right there." Daphne moans, mocking me just like Theo this morning.

"I'm your little slut! " They all continue to make fun of me. "Seriously? Will you three stop that?" I feel like I have been saying this same phrase all morning. They all look at each other, then back at me.

"Nah,"