They pulled apart and looked at one another seriously. "We need to hide this," the married couple said in unison.

"I know the perfect place," Erik suggests turning off the running water and leading them out of their bedroom.

"Don't tell me you're taking me where I think you are..."

"Oh you know it," Erik says.

The two continued to walk slowly through the hallways of the old plantation, making sure to stay quiet as they could hear their older siblings ongoing conversation just below them. After a series of twists and turns, Erik and Rebekah paused in front of bookcase.

"Do you think its still there?" Rebekah questioned.

"I'm 99% sure," Erik replied. Then he started to move the large, dusty bookcase to the side, revealing a small room - big enough for just two people to stand comfortably in side.

Erik turns to an awe-struck Rebekah. "After you m'lady."

Wasting no time Rebekah entered the small room, and a rush of memories washed over her. Erik trailed behind and moved the bookcase back to its original spot enclosing the couple inside the dim room.

"Remember the last time we were in here," Rebekah breathed out.

"Like it was yesterday, my love," Erik's smooth voice responded, his breath fanning on Rebekah's face due to the close proximity.

"It went a little something like this," Erik's eyes flickered to Rebekah's plump lips before slowly attaching them with his own, kissing her passionately trying to relive that moment centuries ago.

New Orleans - 1830s

"Erik slow down," Rebekah shouted after her lover almost tripping over her dress considering how fast they were running through the halls.

"I have to show you something come on," Erik shouted back at her.

They sprinted through the halls stopping abruptly when they were in front of a huge pristine book case. 

"You pulled me away to show me a bloody bookcase Erik?!"

"No no, just watch,"  He said sliding it down to reveal a small room lit bright with candles.

"Oh my, how did you find this?" Rebekah asked him.

"Does it matter? Just go on," Erik urged.

They stepped inside and Erik once again slid the bookcase back over the opening, leaving just the two of them in the room.

"I love it," Rebekah said whilst admiring the candles that Erik had set up.

"I love you," Erik admitted admiring Rebekah's face.

"I love you too Erik, always and forever," Rebekah divulges before encapturing him in a breathtaking kiss. 

Rebekah pulled away first, "If they ever find us we'll be daggered for centuries."

"They won't my love, and if they do, I will gladly endure a centuries worth of sleep if it meant I got the pleasure of loving you."

Rebekah beamed at Erik and reattached their lips once more.

Erik pulled away from the kiss, "As much as I want to stay in here forever, we should probably get going."

"You're right," Rebekah agreed and helped Erik move the bookcase away so that they could leave. Just as they were getting ready to move the bookcase back again, Rebekah placed the two daggers on the floor in the small room. Smiling they secured the bookcase in place and made their way back to their bedroom.