locked away in your grasp

Techno pov:

(When the hell am I gonna do a dream pov???)

I had awoke in the dark caves of the prison laying beside the dirty blonde man. He is quite interesting. He told me stories of his childhood and heritage. Supposedly, he was raised by captain puffy a retired pirate down in the village that was soon retired and works at orphanage. Foolish, his adopted brother helped build the castle a long time ago.

Another one of many things you told me was he was framed for murder some time ago, sentenced to life in prison. He was believed to have murdered his parents at a young age, which was why he was found alone in his house with his parents bloody corpses. He was around 16 at the time. When he was found in at least 17 when they through him in jail.

As I looked back towards the man lying beside me on the frozen floor I heard footsteps leading closer.I started to panic, shaking the boy awake.( Although they were talking for hours, he never got his name.)

Dream pov (finally) :

Waking up, I could see the pink haired prince from yesterday. He appeared me panicking while shaking me violently.

" what's wrong? " I said with a raspy voice having just woke up this morning.

" dude, you need to hide me someone's coming! "

" why does it matter you're the prince? "

"Look, I- I just don't want to be found, ok.. "

" you got it princess"

I grabbed his arm pulling him through the steal bars. His slim body slipping through perfectly. Grabbing hold of his body, I push him into the wall both still lying down. My body significantly covering his from anyone outside the bars.

I hold him close to my chest, making sure no one could see. I heard Sams at large footsteps, bleeding out through the halls eventually passing my cell. He continued going down the hall before turning back at the wall and going back through the large hallway.

We've been there in that position for a minute, waiting for Sam to leave the underground system of cells. Letting go of the small boys, I looked down to see his face flushed red with embarrassment.

" by the way, doll face the names dream " I said with a shit eating grin on my face.

" prince, techno blade, but you can just call me techno."

The cage swung open revealing a very pissed Sam.

" Yourhighness I found him! "

Phil pov:

I told Sam to check this present for it being my only hope to find my lost son ,who had been missing for a day or possibly 2.

I heard Sams voice call out to me yelling "Yourhighness I found him! " I was surprised to say the least. It was the last place I thought he would be. Rushing over, I saw Sam holding down one of the prisoners with one arm and techno in the other.

" techno what the fuck why are you in the prison? How'd you even get in the prison? We have guards everywhere, it's literally impossible. And why are you in dream's cell? N-nevermind are you hurt WTF why are your clothes wet?! "

My eyes were watering with clear wondering what the hell had happened to him. But the most important thing right now is that he was safe or at least I think...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾time skip☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Techno pov:

After Phil took me back to my tower he told me me and him were gonna have a serious talk about this. He grabbed the rope and took it with him back to the other part of the castle leaving me with my 2 brothers at the table.

"Ooooooooo someone's in trouble~"
My younger brother Tommy called out to me from across dinner table

"Ya techno care to explain why you where cuddling a prisoner with your soaking wet clothes~" my eldest brother Wilbur called out

The 2 had made it seem dirtier than it was. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore them. It was painfully hard considering the entire time at lunch, it was all they could talk about. After lunch, they were sent off over the bridge to our towers.

AN:ayyy another chapter out woo! Hey sorry if this was a little confusing, if you have any questions I've got answers mmk

Word count: 730<3