Doctor Danny

Utsu POV:

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in a small hospital room. 'How did I get here?' I slowly stand up and look around the almost empty room. All that was in the room was a bottle of medicine and a hammer. I took both of the items and left the room, searching around the empty hospital. No one was here. The only thing I saw was a writing on the walls. "Who are you? What are you? You should find that out for yourself..." I tilt my head in confusion before deciding to read more. "Your original form or your desired form? An angel or a sacrifice? If one knows thyself, the gates shall open." I turned to the left and saw a door. I opened the door and inside the room was a computer sitting in the middle with cameras pointing directly at it. 

The computer turned on and I walked over. "Opening information screen. Filling in data. Please answer the questions. What is your name?" I yawned and sighed. "Utsu Kodoma." I heard a click. "What is your age?" I roll my eyes. "19." Another click. "Why are you here?" I furrow my brows. "I woke up here. I guess I need to be here for something." I look around more before it says something more. "Why?" I pause and look at the screen. "Why?" I frowned and walked backwards. "Why? Why are you in a hospital?" I smirked at the screen. "I killed someone. They deserved it. I was sent to a Psychiatric Hospital but this isn't it." I was waiting for something interesting to happen but nothing of the sort did. All it did was ask another question. "What do you want to do from here on out?" I sigh. "I want to leave. This place is giving me the creeps." It beeped one last time. "Registration complete. The playstate card key will be distributed." I look to the right and see a card coming out of a machine. I take the card and leave the room. 

I get to an elevator and looked at the button. "Only the up button? Am I on the basement floor?" I frown but soon here an announcement. "The man on the lowest floor has become a sacrifice. Everyone, prepare each floor." My eyes widen and I squeeze my fist. 'I dropped the hammer in the hall... what am I going to do now?' The announcement keeps going. "From here onwards, is the play area. The gates will now open." The elevator opens and I hesitantly walk in. It went up for a minute before suddenly stopping. I stopped at floor B5. I walked out and saw a shadow. I was about to walk away when I hand grabbed my wrist. "Utsu! Its me. I was one of your counselors." I turn around slowly and saw a man with glasses and a doctors coat. "One of my counselors?" My eyebrow raises and I take my hand back. "Do you recognize me now? Its doctor Danny." 

"Sorry... but I seem to have some memory loss." He smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Oh I see. I am your counselor, you can be sure of that." I, again, brush his hand off. 'How could I be so sure...?' I wanted to say but I kept it in. "Where are we anyway?" He looked around and his smile dropped. "We are... in a place full of killers." My eyes widen and I back up, though not enough to be noticed. "Its almost like a game. A killer will chase you and if they catch you... you'll be killed." I gave a small nod and look around. "The ones who are being hunted are called sacrifices." My eyes widen and I frown. 'I'm a target for the killers...? He might be one of them.' I furrow my brow and sigh. "In any case, lets get going. I would like to team up with you to survive." I hesitantly nod. 'He might be a killer but... its better to stay close just in case...' 

He leads me to another hospital room. I look to the left and saw a lot of pictures. "Eyes...? There are a lot." He covers my eyes which makes me frown. "Looking at bright monitors is bad for your eyes." I push his hands off and look away. "See this key?" I look over at the key he's holding. "We can use it to get to the end of the floor." We left the room and he started talking nonsense before we finally reached the end of the hallway. "Why didn't you try to escape doctor...?" He flinched and glared at me. "Because... I knew you were here." I stared at him emotionlessly before giving a fake smile. "I see... thank you." He nodded and suddenly stopped me. There was glass in front of us and he knocked on it. "Its to thick for us to break... and a dead end to the right. Hey Utsu..." I looked up at him cautiously. "Its almost like the two of us... are trapped in here together, huh?" He was blushing and it made me shiver. 'This dude is batshit crazy...' 

He put his hand on my shoulder and I felt DISGUSTED. "You don't need to be scared Utsu. Something good might happen if we spend time together. Why rush?" Before I could reply he grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room. "Looks like another hospital room." I walk to the wall and see something else written on it. "Do you know what you wish for? Do you know what you desire?" I sigh and start reading again. "If it is what you truly want, there is no point in resisting... for if you are here, you do not even possess that purpose, but wishes come at a price. Do not break the rules." I look over at Dan. "There were words like this on the other floor too. What does it mean? What rules?" He walked towards me. "There must be certain rules here. Like why its only me and you on this floor. It must be some sort of rule." I nodded and point to another word. "Then... what does it mean wishes?" He looks over. "Well... we all have different desires.... for example..." I turn around and see him looking down sadly. "I want beautiful eyes. One of mine doesn't work very well, you see. I don't like its colors either." My eyes widen and I nod.

"If I had eyes like yours, Utsu... I'm sure it would be just wonderful." I stare at him before looking away, back at the wall. 'Something's... next to it...' I was about to look over when Dan yelled. "Don't do that!" I flinched and stopped. "You'll get dirt in your eyes." I stare at him blankly. "You need... to take good care of them..." I hold in a sigh when he starts again. "Oh! That's right." I heard a jingle and look down at his hand. "I have the key... for the door at the dead end." I slowly nod and start walking over to him, trying to stay as far away as possible. He led me to a room with an operating table in the middle. "Why are..." He grabs me by the face and tilts my head up. 

"You really do have beautiful eyes Utsu but..." I frown and glare at him. "Now that they're filled with anger... they almost look common." He leans down and gets close to my ear. "That makes me sad..." He lets go and his usual smile is now present. "I want to see those beautiful eyes of yours... if you can wake up from this nightmare... perhaps the beautiful black, like the darkest void will return to your eyes." He leans down and rubs his palm against my face. "You know Utsu... I want to live close to your eyes." I push his hands away. "Can you help me find something, Utsu? Its in that back room... over there." He pointed to a dark hallway that has a door sitting at the end. 'This is a trap...' I look over at him. "What exactly and I looking for... Dan?" He smirks. "I'll give you a hint..." His smirk grows. 

"My eyes are Alexandrite..."

.

.

.

.

.

I've been wanting to make a fanfic like this for a while.

{1405 words}