I should tell you something ~ Chapter 18

Two Months Later

Peters POV

Reese and I have been hanging out for about two months now. I think I am finally going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I already have our date planned. I am going to take her to get ice cream, then to the park where I will ask her to be my girlfriend, and then I am going to take her to meet Aunt May. 

(Messages)

P- Hey Reese, do you want to go get ice cream then meet my aunt later today?

R- Sure! I would love that!

P- Okay, want to meet at the ice cream shop around two o'clock then?

R- Sounds good. See you then. 

Peters POV

I am so nervous all day and can't wait till this afternoon. A few long hours later, it finally comes time to ask her. So I take her to the ice cream shop and we sit down. 

"So, Reese, I have to ask you a question." I think she saw how nervous I was because she replied with "Yeah, are you okay?" "I'm fine. But I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend officially?"

Reeses POV

"I'm fine. But I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend officially?" I froze at his words. Of course, I wanted to, but so many things were going through my head at the moment that I couldn't form the words. Finally, I said, "YES!"

It was official. We were together. Mom and dad will want to hear about this later. Then it hit me. Mom and dad. He doesn't know anything about my family. Nor does he know about me being a superhero and having powers.

Once we got to the car I decided that I would tell him. Mom already suggested that I do so, so I don't think she will mind. "Peter?" He looked at me and smiled. "Yes, love?" "If we are going to be together there is something you should know."

Peters POV

When she said those words, my heart stopped beating. "My parents are Sam and Ava Wilson. I am Blue Canary. My aunts and uncles are Avengers, and I have superpowers." She looked at me waiting for a response. I guess she thought that I wouldn't like her anymore. "Well, in that case, I guess I should tell you something too. I'm Spiderman. So I am thrilled that you are also a part of the Avengers." She leaned over and kissed me. 

"After we leave your aunts we can go and you can meet my family, how does that sound?" I nodded and we left. 

Reeses POV

His aunt was really nice. Our visit wasn't really eventful. We said our goodbyes and we headed to the Avengers Facility.

"MOM! I'm home!" She came downstairs and gave Peter a hug. She then quickly left to get everyone else to meet him. 

"Peter. We want to talk to you," Dad said with Uncle Steve, Uncle Tony, Uncle Bucky, Uncle Thor, and even Uncle Vision following close behind. I'll have to ask Peter about that later. He followed them into a room looking terrified. 

After everyone met him, we went to my room to hang out for a little bit. We were watching a movie and cuddling when I asked him, "What did they say to you?" He looks at me then laughs a little. "Oh, nothing. Just that if I ever hurt you they would kill me superhero or not."

We finished our movie and ended up falling asleep cuddling.

Sams POV

I went to check on Reese and Peter but when Ava and I get there. We see them asleep cuddling. I nearly go to wake them up but Ava stops me. "It's harmless. Let them sleep." She says while calling his aunt to let her know he was safe.  We then went to sleep cuddling.

Authors Note:

Hey loves! I know its been a while... But here is another chapter.