Reunion and Rescue

Beginne am Anfang

"Are we sure this thing is safe?" Fives said, examining the chamber. "I don't want to end up a wall decoration."

"Try to relax. We'll be unfrozen the moment we arrive." Obi-Wan reassured. 

We walked into our spots.

"See you on the other side." I told my friends.

"Hopefully, the other side isn't being a wall piece for the Separatists." Rose chuckled.

The platforms we stood on began sinking in the ground. 

I began getting blasted with some gas, and I felt my consciousness slipping.

Everything was black. Darkness. 

"Let me take over." I instantly knew it was Revan. I couldn't see. It was as if my consciousness was there, but not there. "You may not survive this perilous a journey. Soon you'll need me and my power."

I felt a warm heat wash over me. I stumbled forward. I saw Anakin and Ashoka arguing. Peculiar. I had thought Ahsoka wasn't going on the mission. My friends became unfrozen. 

"Ugh, that was the worst feeling in the world. I think I have carbon sickness."  Liam groaned, holding his mouth.

"Don't you dare vomit on me." Rose  warned.

"I won't. Dreams rarely come true." Liam chuckled. 

"Well I gave you a specific order not to come on this mission!" We heard Anakin say, his voice raised, talking to Ahsoka.

"If there's one thing I learned from you, Master, it's that following direct orders isn't always the best way to solve a problem." 

"Enough, both of you." Nathaniel said, walking in-between them. "We have a mission to do, and no point in arguing. Your Padawan is here, Master Skywalker, nothing we can do about it.

"He's right." Obi-Wan said. "We need to rescue Master Piell immediately. This will be no easy feat."

"Then let's get a move on." Rex said, straightening his helmet.

Anakin nodded, and turned to the droids. "Guard the shuttle. We'll contact you when we're ready to get outta here."

We walked across a pathway, a yellow-like mist emitting from the lava. Soon, we saw a large structure in our sight. 

Anakin took out his binoculars. "There! The entry point." He pointed.

I took out my own. "The wind conditions are to strong for jetpack." I lowered my binocs. "Who's ready for a climb?" I smirked.

"And we're going to have to free-climb it." Rose said. "Look, electro-mines." 

"Great." Cody mumbled. "It seems like inconvenience after inconvenience. I suppose that's what they intended."

I launched myself forward, grabbing a hold for my hand, and then my foot. I hauled myself up, grunting in effort. I used the Force to propel myself forward, but out of the way of the electro-mines and the lightning crackling. 

"Hanging in there Snips?" Anakin called out below.

"Couldn't be better!" Ahsoka reassured. 

I was right behind Obi-Wan. "Almost there." He shouted.

We hung on to the entry point. We peeked our heads out, and we caught a glimpse of a droideka rolling out, followed by two B2 droids. We quickly lowered our heads, and Obi-Wan put a finger to his lips, signaling us to be quiet. The droids scanned the area, and then went back inside.