Prologue

I'm a big fan of reading fantasy romance novels and I always like when the villains get what they deserve for tormenting the protagonist's life.

I always thought that what if I was a character of a novel? What if my life is already written in a book? Would it be thick or thin? Either both I just want everything to be my way.

How I wish I could be one of the strong characters in a story.

I always wanted a perfect life like those female leads in the book, like this girl named Naya Grecia the protagonist of my favorite fantasy romance novel called 'The Heart of a Lost Ice Princess'. Naya's living a simple life at the beginning of the story until everyone finds out that she is the missing princess of the Ice Kingdom and that's when she started living a perfect life as a princess but of course not until the villainess tries to ruin her life, well in the end everyone gets what they truly deserve and the lead characters got their happy ending.

One night I was having a mental breakdown after I finished the last chapter of that novel and I fell asleep reluctantly, when I woke up I was in a different WORLD! in a different BODY!and that doesn't end there because Naya lives in this world and guess what?
I currently live as the most hated person in the novel.The Villainess who makes the protagonist's life so miserable but ended being executed for her evil deeds.

But now I'm living in the villainess body and I'll do everything to escape the villainess fvcking destiny which is to get executed by the male lead.

-This story is inspired by Manhua.
#bawinextlife