The Nightmare

The nightmare I has was insane. The main part if it was that it took place at MY HOUSE. People were getting killed as soon as they walked into the house. I remember a little girl saying, "Excuse me... you are going to die in there." Then I seen two red head boys with bats. They ended up responding to the little girl by saying, "We have bats." That's when they both walked into the house, as the little girl watched.

The two boys trashed the house. Then they eventually went into the basement. That's where they got killed. After the two boys got killed, I seen a woman in a maid dress, cleaning blood off of the floor. Last but not least, I seen someone, in a rubber suit. The person in the suit was definitely a male. He went to go take off his mask, and that's when I woke up.

*Morning*

I woke up around 9:30am. I didn't feel too good. My stomach hurt and I had a headache. I decided to get in the shower. While I was in there, I heard someone walking around in my room. Everything has been so weird lately. The basement. The ball. The nightmare. Just everything has been super crazy, and I don't think my parents have noticed.

*Time Skip*

I was still unpacking things when I decided that I would go through my music disks. I had a whole bin full of them. Some of them I hadn't listened to in months, maybe even years.

I left the bin on the floor and went downstairs to grab a drink. When I got back up into my room, I noticed something. One of my disks were taken out of the bin, and was placed on my nightstand.

"Nirvana" was the name on the case. I opened up the case and a little piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and unfolded it. "Come to the basement, 10:00 tonight. ♡ Tate." I paused and looked at the name. Tate? Never heard of it. I threw the note on my desk and waited. Waiting for 10:00 to arrive.

*10:00*

I quietly walked downstairs, trying not to get noticed by my parents. Opening up the door to the basement, I seen that the light was already on. Maybe my mother or father left it on. Maybe it was always on... or maybe, Tate had turned it on.

I was suspicious about the whole situation, but I didn't want to find out what was going to happen if I didn't come down here. When I reached the bottom step, I sat on it, waiting. Waiting for something to happen, or someone to show up. Nothing... absolutely... nothing. Almost 10 minutes went by... and still... nothing.

I was about ready to give up and just go back upstairs... but that's when HE showed up.

A/N: Hello my freaky friends, I decided to rewrite this part because I didn't really like the last one. I hope that's fine.

Stay freaky, my friends 🖤💉